Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Hello to all and a Happy Saturday to ya!!!!
skypper posted:
Just popping in to say hi to all my cutsie wootsie little fuzzy, fluffy wonderful bp buds!!!!
Miss you all like crazy and sending out hello's and warm welcomes to all the new faces that i haven't met before!!!
I do hope the new year is treating my buds well, I've been working hard on sending out good thoughts and love to fill all your spirits and wrapping you all in hugs of health and prosperity!
Hope everyone has a great weekend, today I'm working on taking down the rest of my Christmas stuff and hopefully get it all out to the garage, we shall see.
Talk to y'all soon!
~sky~
<3
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

ddnos responded:

Good to see you!!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

skypper replied to ddnos's response:
Hiya Doodles!!! Awwww that tigger is tiggerific!!! love it!!!
~Sky~

ddnos replied to skypper's response:
lol i thought yo'id like...now scroll down and see my tigger story lol it's really bad lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

monkeybee replied to ddnos's response:
Hi Sky, thanks for including new faces in your warm welcome ! Nice to meet you officially and hope you're having a great weekend!

skypper replied to monkeybee's response:
Hi Monkeybee (coolio name btw) so nice to meet you! I'm hoping to keep myself on track with checking on at least once a day now, really have missed the board, but sometimes life has he tendency to carry me away...
~Sky~

skypper replied to ddnos's response:
will have to check that out doodles
~Sky~

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.