Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
LOL OT story - I know, I'm weird lol
ddnos posted:
Hmmmm, I can't remember where I put my..........oh dear, I can't remember what I put where!

Pooh bear? Do you know where I put whatever it was that I was searchen for somewhere?

Ummmm, well, whatever it is, it isn't here...could you please help me get out?

Oh, ha ha, sure there buddy boy, just hang on a minute while i go see if i can figure what it was that i was looking for and where to find it...But but, I'm stuck here.....that's ok, that way you won't get lost....hold on

Ok now i gotta do my searchn bounce dance.....Wooooooooooo hooooo hoooo hoooooooo! I think I feel it coming. I think the dance is working!

Hey Pooh? Whered ya go, buddy? Hee hee, oh there ya are! I see ya go some visitors?

Help!

I'll get ya out ole buddy, just hang on a minute since the dance I was doing was helping me figure out what I was looking for and where it is.

Well hurry up there Tigger before i get stunged!

Don't worry buddy, I'm coming to the rescue!
See? I got ya safe!

Ummm Tigger?

Yeah, buddy? Could you please bounce off my rumbly tumbly tummy so I can have just a taste of honey?

Oh, of course - ha ha, didn't realize I was sitting on your tummy!

There goes my buddy pooh bear, happy as a canopy!

Ok, so where was I?

Oh yeah! I'm looking for whatever I was looking for and trying to find it!

Yeeeuuuuck! Tiggers DON'T like honey! That icky, yucky, sticky stuff is NOT what I was looking for! Sheeeeeeeesh!

Oh my goshness! There it is! I found what I coudln't find and here it is! My very favoritess saxyphone!

I'll never loose you again, unless I do, but then I'll find you again!

Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooo hooooooooo hooooooooo The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderul things..........

lol

Am I bored? No, not really! lol

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

jselleck responded:
Love it Debs!!! Thanks for the laugh. I really needed that.

Jess

ddnos replied to jselleck's response:
LOL I'm glad you liked it - I think! lol

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty responded:
you got the characters just right. you will be getting your certificate of total weirdness in the mail soon,.

skypper responded:
their tops are made out of rubber
their bottoms are made out of springs...
their bouncy, trouncy, flouncy pouncy
fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN
but the most wonderful things about Tiggers
Is I'm the only one!!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

skypper responded:
Funny story, I was watching The Tigger Movie (one of my faves) w/my 12 year old son a week or 2 ago, and after a couple minutes he turns around and looks at me and goes, Mom. What's WRONG with this guy??? is he high or something???
I burst out laughing, I thought Tigger was perfectly normal, kinda like me on a good day! lmbo
~Sky~

ttsmile responded:
love it

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
wooooo hooooo hooooo hooooo! I can't wait to get my certificate of weirdness!! lol

ddnos replied to skypper's response:
LOL Michelle! I mean really! There is absotutely nothing wrong with Tigger! Sheeeeeeeeeeesh! There must be something wrong with your son. lol Tigger is fantastical!

ddnos replied to ttsmile's response:
lol thanks!

skypper replied to ddnos's response:
Oh he is totally fantasterific and on the impecabibible side of perfection!
my son, he is a bit too serious sometimes...
~Sky~

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.