Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sunday night check in. possible triggers
jselleck posted:
Hey my friends!!! What's happening???

Weather: Gorgeous!!! Sunny, blue skies, mid 50's, slight breeze. This is the best of winter in Texas.

Mood: pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

Sleep: not enough, but that's usual for sundays.

Plans: Went to church with my friends, bought a sunday paper because they had a special large coupon section this week, got sticker shock over the price of paper, took a nap, did laundry. Now I'm on the puter doing some stuff and watching tv. Typical sunday evening. Talked to my great aunt this afternoon and found out that my cousin had her baby on new year's eve. Another december baby for them. Had a little girl and named her Addison. Pretty name for a pretty girl. Everyone's doing fine and her brother is already smitten. But jealous of no longer being the baby. Kinda cute, but happens to most of us. Well, that's my day. Have an appt with my orthopedist tomorrow. Hopefully will get good news. We'll see. Have a great night everyone. Till later my friends,

Jessica

skypper responded:
Good evening J!

Out weather right now in Southern California where I am it's 45 degrees with off and on showers, I actually rather enjoy the rain but not the cold

Mood: Ummmm I think it's ok for now, a bit on the grumpy side but alright, i'm just a grumpy bee lately is all...

Sleep: Well I slept last night, though not as much or good as I should have, had a tough time falling asleep and couldn't take sleep meds cuz I had had a glass of wine & always worry too much to mix those things

Plans for tonight is finish catching up on my world wide webs, then brew a pot of tea, grab a snack and find a movie to watch on netflix, then it's sleepy time. I have a very busy and stressful day ahead tomorrow...trying to be calm about it so I don't freak out, but may end up needing some anxiety med intervention for a couple of tomorrow's appointments....I'm so bad at life.

That;s it for today, have a goodnight everyone, stay warm and be safe <3
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.