Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
what could be causing yellow stools
AFAB_COL posted:
lately I have noticed that my stools are of a soft yellow nature the only thing I have been doing differently is starting to eat raw oatmeal and some almonds every morning as new year resolution could this be causing my stool colour.

ddnos responded:
Hi, just FYI - this is a Bipolar site. I would suggest posing your question at a digestive disorder community. Here's the link for the list of them http://exchanges.webmd.com/webmd-exchanges/digestive-disorders-exchanges

Good luck
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.