Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Still around..
melly2210 posted:
Hi everyone. Realized today while chatting briefly with Tae that I haven't checked in here in what seems like forever.

So....

I am around and doing well for the most part. Spent December packing and moving and unpacking. We finally have our own space. One step forward. I am waiting on the ortho to schedule my surgery for my wrist. Delayed it because of the move which I basically had to do on my own while S worked. But moving forward with that now.

Boys are doing as best as they can. Step-mom is moving out next week and the divorce, I think, is in filing status. DS1 wants to move out and divorce himself from the whole situation there, but I've convinced him to stick it out until at least the end of this school year. And I've told the ex I have no intention of separating the boys, so I'm hoping to discuss reasonably with the ex the situation and to avoid the whole drawn out court process if possible. With the boys, we're getting one of the dogs too. Her name is Gigi and she's a Yorkie. Sweet little thing. She spent a week of winter break here with the boys.

These lovely weather fronts that move in and out almost every other day are wreaking havok on my anxiety and wrist and the rest of my other joints. Gotta love mother nature. Hope all of you are well!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Melly honey , Its so good to hear from you. I sent you a Christmas card but wasnt sure if it was the right address. Hope you had a wonderful holiday. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

ddnos responded:
Hi Melly!

I was just thinking about you today and wondering how you were doing! So thanks for checking in.

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

skypper responded:
Nice to hear from you here, sounds as things are moving along. Take care hun <3
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
Quite honestly, it could have arrived and I just overlooked it. We'd only been in the house a little more than a week by Christmas and I was busting butt to make things acceptable so we could have the boys. I'm still finding mail that we got that week. I am sure it is here somewhere.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.