Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wacky Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings

Weather: 72 degs

Sleep: good

Mood: good

Plans: Every morning theres a group of hippies who sit in a circle in my front yard and play the drums. uuugggghhh Dang hippie drum circle.
see what I mean?

Anyways, my pdoc is going to call me today because we have a phone apt. He is so understanding and knows about my pain issues. Then I need to do a bit of cleaning. Play with the doggy. I have a purse that I would like to start on. Lots of things that I would LIKE to do but not sure what my LSC pain will allow me to do.

You all have a good day. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

jselleck responded:
Hey cookie, want to trade weather??? I'll take 72 over 50 ish any day!!! Bet it's not raining in AZ also. Hope someday you're pain free. Take care my friend. Love the pics.

J

skypper responded:
Good morning all!
our weather today says 72 as well so seems like it should be a nice, warm, not-too-hot day

sleep was not so good, i feel like i was awake all night tossing and turning and still with a headache

mood is anxious, been anxious for weeks now i'd say...

Plans...leaving right now to take my son to his appt w/his teacher, today he has some finals, then more next week, and a few other things i've got to run around doing... here's what it looks like i'll be doing today ----->

yep, that's me...got my super mom cape on all the time!

Yep, that about sums it up!

Have a good day y'all, happy hump day!!! The week is almost done, woohooo!!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

ddnos responded:
Weather - wet and windy

Sleeep - not bad

Mood - was fine about 10 min ago, then go that light switch feeling

Plans - need to go to post office to send somethng to my brother, need to go to office max to retunr something for my mom, possible go to dentist to do some work, but prolly not till tomorrow, tentatively plan on chatting with my aussie mate this afternoon. I have a therapy session lined up for next week thursday that want to do some prepare writing for. One day this week will be going to my moms just for the day to pick something up and then I'll be treating her for lunch of her choice, then go to coffee shop if we still have time left before she drops be off back to the bus. I will try to encourage my mom to make it a "jeff-free" zone for a tleast most of the time we are out so she can have a pleasant time with him all up in her popcycle! (lol sorry, Iheard that last night lol)

My DVR appt for today was canceled becasue my case worker is sick, but she will call me tomrrow to reschedule. I was looking forward to going, but have other things to do that i can get doen, so just as well.

Have a great day everyone!
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

jselleck replied to skypper's response:
Sky hope your day isn't too hectic, and your son does well on his finals. If possible take some me time if you can. That's the best advice any therapist ever gave me. Hope you have a good rest of the week.

J

monkeybee replied to jselleck's response:
Hi All! Hope your days are bright or getting that way!

Weather: Actually thawed out a bit...maybe mid 50's.

Sleep: Still drugged

Mood: Anxious

Plans: Finished schooling the kiddos and cleaning the house. Going for a long drive, by myself, when my husband gets home!

melly2210 responded:
Evening all...

Weather: We hit high 80's today.

Sleep: Horrible. Was pissed and slept here:

Mood: Eh

Plans: Dishes, went to meat market. Separated the meat up into portions (took an hour). We have enough meat for 2 1/2 months for just dh and I. Maybe 1 month with the bottomless pits. Went to with dh. Made for dinner. Gonna kick back and relax now. Prolly try to go to bed early.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

monkeybee replied to melly2210's response:
How about a tipsy wed post? lol. I once called a lush a floozy on accident, ha! So tonight I might be a bit of a floozy. Kinda hilarious since I don't drink. Just typing...I think I'm better at it now then when I haven't had any wine. I'm probably funnier at the least? ff anyone is awake, I''ll give some free advice for $5. LOL. See, much funnier with a couple of glasses of wind. Anyway, I hope every'ones' day ended well and no one else became a floozy, lol!! linsening to some good music and rockng it out over here!

Who am I? I bet you can't even tell me that much. LOL...its a song. Anyway, lol...the lyrics to this song say what was I thinking..I'll probably think that in the mornig but for now, everything I'm typing is the funniest thing in the world, lol. Hopw you guys have as much fun as me. LOL its so funny!!!

skypper replied to jselleck's response:
You know with all that's going on, I never have any me time ever anymore...so sucks sometines...
~Sky~

monkeybee replied to skypper's response:
I'm so sorry skypper and I feel your pain. Last night I seriously waited until the kids were asleep and had too much wine...which I have never done since having my babies. I am so uncool though. When I was young and drank, I didn't write really giddy and ridiculous things on the internet.

If you lived here, I'd help give you a day to yourself. Its so hard to be completely commited to your children and have no time for yourself. I try to remind myself, especially since mine (my own and the ones I keep). are all 5 and under, that someday they will be gone and I will miss these crazy times.

Big Hugs!
Sarah

monkeybee replied to monkeybee's response:
Just noticed your response was for someone else Skypper, sorry. But the offer still stands, if you are ever around here, I would help with the kiddos to give you a day to yourself. Hope it gets easier!

skypper replied to monkeybee's response:
hey thanks monkeybee...my kids are 17, 15 and to be 13 on Monday...I miss when they were little and had things like play time and bed-time...now it's all just so messed up, they are up late, get up early, i never have any time...and when i do i feel guilty because i feel like they probably need to get out too...
2 go back to school next week from winter vacation, but my 15 year old in in an independent study home-school program so he's always with me...i think my only alone time is when i lock my door to take a shower! lol
~Sky~

monkeybee replied to skypper's response:
Ahhh...so what you're saying is, it doesn't get less crazy, only different crazy.

skypper replied to monkeybee's response:
Yep, a different kind of crazy. When they were little often I would throw their bikes/scooters/little cars in the back of my van (yes i had a van), grab a bunch of snacks, and juices, I also would take my roller blades and go to the park and let them drive all around for a couple hours, I liked those times and sort of miss them.
~Sky~

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.