Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wacky wednesday daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Rain, rain go away. Come again some other day. Did I mention it was raining?

Weather: Been raining since yesterday morning. Supposed to quit this afternoon. NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!!! I mean, we can use the rain, we're in the middle of a drought AGAIN. But two days??? Can you say crazy?? At least it's not snow thank God.

Sleep: Got 8 1/2 but still feel tired.

Mood: Not too shabby if I do say so myself. And I do!!

Plans: Matt and I are gonna run to Wal-mart and maybe a few other places. We'll see. Trying to eat healthier this new year. Since it's just the two of us, so often we just throw something in the microwave and call it dinner. So unhealthy!! So I'm gonna try to cook more often. Even ordered a cookbook with recipes just for two. Can't wait till it gets here. Cooked last night. Made garlic herb chicken, broccoli chicken noodles, mixed vegetables, and biscuits. It was good!!! Matt even complimented me on it. Now if I can just get all the dishes to come clean!!! Gonna make egg noodles with vegetables and mushroom soup mixed together and mashed potatoes tonight. Can't wait. Got the idea from the internet. Hope Matt likes it. He's not a big vegetable fan, so he may not like it. We'll see. Determined to lose at least 10 lbs despite the dang medicine!!! Have a great day my friends.

JSelleck

bpcookie responded:
OMG!!!! J honey, you and me both not only wrote the daily post but also we titled it the same. Totally brilliant. lol
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Yep, and we were probably writing it at the same time too. Tried for 1/2 an hr to write mine. Kept having problems with the puter. Go figure!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.