Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
    Hey silk, what's up??
    jselleck posted:
    Hey silk, you sent me something on facebook and now I can't find you on my friends' list. Hope I'm not blurting out something I shouldn't be, but are you getting married in May??? Just curious. If so, congrats. Or as they used to say, many happy returns. Take care and have a nice day.

Jess

slik_kitty responded:
    that's strange, i still show you on my friend's list. can't remember what i sent you. i'm always sharing stuff. lol

no i'm not getting married. i don't even have a bf. i did the marriage thing and once was enough for me. lol

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
    slik just have the wedding party so we can all attend and you get loads of gifts
    ~Sky~
    When nothing's going right, go left!

ddnos responded:
    she does have a birthday in May
    Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
    so wedding party it is! he he he

slik_kitty replied to ddnos's response:
    sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh dd! i don't do bdays any more.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Hmmmm. Let's see here . . . . . No more weddings, . . . . Doesn't celebrate birthdays. ... . . . . No Haloween costumes from the goat.

Uhhhh? Kittykins, are you taking up the sauce??? What are you doing for fun, anyway? Zumba??

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
    she does the Macarena.
    You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

skypper replied to ibex7's response:
    She struts in her catsuit down Santa Monica Blvd of course
    ROFL
    ~Sky~

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Kitty, who the heck said you don't do bdays anymore?? I sure didn't, so don't think you can get away with that one, missy! So there! Ppppphhhhhhhhhttttttttttthhhhhhhhhh!!

Debbie
    Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ddnos replied to ibex7's response:
    She does the hokie pokie

jselleck replied to ddnos's response:
    Jezzz, guess I started something didn't I ??? Thanks for the info kitty. I'll delete the thing. Someone did hack my facebook account several months ago and I got some really weird stuff. I'll add that to the list of weird stuff. Don't blame ya for not wanting to do the marriage thing again. Once burned twice shy and all that stuff. Have a great day my friends. Oh, and Skypper love the catsuit thing. Laughed my butt off.

J

skypper replied to jselleck's response:
    hehehe I can really see it in my head too!
    that kitty, she's all fire and spark, ooh la la!!!
    ~Sky~

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
    oh yeah! here's the sexy kitty!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
    There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    37 of 43 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.