Hey silk, what's up??
jselleck posted:
Hey silk, you sent me something on facebook and now I can't find you on my friends' list. Hope I'm not blurting out something I shouldn't be, but are you getting married in May??? Just curious. If so, congrats. Or as they used to say, many happy returns. Take care and have a nice day.

Jess

slik_kitty responded:
that's strange, i still show you on my friend's list. can't remember what i sent you. i'm always sharing stuff. lol

no i'm not getting married. i don't even have a bf. i did the marriage thing and once was enough for me. lol

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
slik just have the wedding party so we can all attend and you get loads of gifts
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

ddnos responded:
she does have a birthday in May
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
so wedding party it is! he he he

slik_kitty replied to ddnos's response:
sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh dd! i don't do bdays any more.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hmmmm. Let's see here . . . . . No more weddings, . . . . Doesn't celebrate birthdays. ... . . . . No Haloween costumes from the goat.

Uhhhh? Kittykins, are you taking up the sauce??? What are you doing for fun, anyway? Zumba??

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
she does the Macarena.
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

skypper replied to ibex7's response:
She struts in her catsuit down Santa Monica Blvd of course
ROFL
~Sky~

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
Kitty, who the heck said you don't do bdays anymore?? I sure didn't, so don't think you can get away with that one, missy! So there! Ppppphhhhhhhhhttttttttttthhhhhhhhhh!!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ddnos replied to ibex7's response:
She does the hokie pokie

jselleck replied to ddnos's response:
Jezzz, guess I started something didn't I ??? Thanks for the info kitty. I'll delete the thing. Someone did hack my facebook account several months ago and I got some really weird stuff. I'll add that to the list of weird stuff. Don't blame ya for not wanting to do the marriage thing again. Once burned twice shy and all that stuff. Have a great day my friends. Oh, and Skypper love the catsuit thing. Laughed my butt off.

J

skypper replied to jselleck's response:
hehehe I can really see it in my head too!
that kitty, she's all fire and spark, ooh la la!!!
~Sky~

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
oh yeah! here's the sexy kitty!