Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Tra-la-la Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings, beep beep

Weather: still too chilly for me.

Sleep: good

Mood: good

Plans: Not sure. There is a lot I could do but I have no motivation to do it. Besides, my LSC pain is miserable again. Last night my tail bone was killing me even after I took a Lyrica, muscle relaxer and pain pill. Don't want another repeat of last night.

Have a happy happy joy joy day. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

skypper responded:
Thirsty Thursdays it is!

It was raining here earlier when I looked out

Sleep sucked to be honest, I keep waking up and not being able to fall asleep, I didn't want to take a sleep aid because I had to make a phone call this morning....

Mood is ok i guess, feeling tired and lazy and upset that this headache won't go away yet...

Plans:

and out of those 4 things above, i predict i get 2 of them actually done! ha!
My son was scheduled for tutoring today but I called to cancel because he's starting a new semester until week after next & had his final yesterday. So I'm planning to stay home today quite honestly because I'm exhausted and have caught myself wanting to breakdown nearly daily lately, so today is going to be a "rest" day, as much as that's possible, though I do have a feeling my son will drag me along to the gym, which I suppose isn't all too bad.

Have a good day everyone!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

monkeybee replied to skypper's response:
Weather: Cold and Rainy

Sleep: Not well, but I didn't take the Klonapin so kinda my fault

Mood: Still carrying that anxiety like a suitcase

Plans: Just finished schooling the kids, and about to put the boys down for a nap. Then, who knows, maybe I'll read the Chronicles of Narnia which I have started rereading. They were my childhood favorites (just on the Magician's nephew right now).

ddnos responded:
Weather - cold

Sleep - good at night

Mood - moody, melancholy

Plans - maybe go to costco if I can get myself going soon enough; laundry if someone else would stop using the machines! walk
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon all....

Weather: Hot and sticky out. Back up to nearly 90 in the middle of January.

Sleep: Broken. Went to bed at around 1, was back up at 3:30 to see dh off to work. Made him breakfast.

Mood: Down. I've decided over the last month, especially since I have pretty much unpacked everything, that I am very lonely. Not sure what to do about that. Feeling trapped.

Plans: Migrain-y. Hate these weather changes. And of course the new insurance wants to limit the amount of the migraine meds I can get each month. Going to crawl back into bed in a little while with an ice pack. Plan to make dinner and hang with dh a little bit. I've decided over the last month, especially since I have pretty much unpacked everything, that I am very lonely. Not sure what to do about that. Feeling trapped.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck replied to melly2210's response:
Melly, sorry you have a horrible migraine and problems with your insurance. Been there, done that!! Want to trade our 40's for your 90's??? I'll gladly do that if I could.

Skypper sorry you've been run into the ground lately. Hope you can take today off also. Best advice I can give ya, take a hot bath and hide from the kids for a while.

Weather: Partly cloudy and thank God no more rain!!!

Sleep: Well, Matt claims I was talking in my sleep again and petting the cat, but I have no memory of doing so. So I guess sleep was good. Got at least 10 hrs, so it must have been.

Mood: Pretty good.

Plans: Hubby had to go into work early to cover for his boss, so I'm all alone. He he. Cooking dinner again tonight. Plans are to do so at least 3 times a week, 4 if possible. Determined to lose weight. Have appt with primary care doc next week to discuss fitness plan and changes to diet. Will do this or go down fighting!!!! Other than that, not much going on. Listening to old music from the 80's and 90's. Brings back the memories. Mainly good ones thank God. Take care my friends and have a good day.

J

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.