2. What is your most prized possession? A salt and pepper shaker .
3. How often do you speed? not often but when I do, its usually pretty fast.
4. What isle do you sit in at a movie theater? usually in the middle
5. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? choclate covered grasshoppers
6. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why? Boredom...I usually have a sad amount of 'time to kill" between when the kids go down for a nap and I have to make dinner. Sometimes being a stay at home mom is painfully boring, especially when you are unable to leave the house because you have so many kids...like being locked up except for the weekends
7. Which letter of the alphabet describes you best? M
8. What's the funniest pick up line used on you or by you or you would use on someone? My husband said "You look familiar; do I know you?" But had never seen me before. I was naive enough to believe him and we went through an apparently fake list of how we may know each other.
9. What's your pet peeve? Looking for things that are lost. And personally, the emotional meltdowns and hypocracy that I've been having all over the place lately and the embarrassment that follows.
10. What is the name of your favorite book? Wuthering Heights
11. What is your favorite movie? Citizen Kane, although there are many!
12. What is your favorite color? Red but that changes too
13. What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up? David and the Gnomes, and Anamaniacs
1. Who was your first crush? ~A boy named Timothy Evans in 5th grade~
2. What is your most prized possession? ~My baby book, though it has been through a lot and is missing quite a bit of things, luckily my mom managed to give it to me before HE completely destroyed it~
3. How often do you speed? ~I used to drive fast, really fast anytime I drove, but sihce I got my license back in 2007 I try to take it easy and cruise. Of course, that may also be due to the fact that I now drive a truck instead of a car w/a stick shift so it isn't nearly as fun ~
4. What isle do you sit in at a movie theater? ~Ummmm , if it's available, back-center, if it's not I try to find a place right in the middle~
5. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? ~A chocolate chip cookie dipped in chili beans, and it was pretty good too ~
6. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why? ~Cleaning, because I hate doing the chores of a peasant ~
7. Which letter of the alphabet describes you best? ~ X ~
8. What's the funniest pick up line used on you or by you or you would use on someone? ~ No idea, I'm too naive to even know when someone is even trying to pick up on me, and I'm not the type to go picking up on others either, I'm pathetic, I know *shrugs* ~
9. What's your pet peeve? ~ Anyone touching my stuff or interrupting me when I'm doing something that requires my concentration, like writing or solving the trouble of the universe ~
10. What is the name of your favorite book? ~ Oh that's a hard one... one of the best books I've read is Mary Shelley's, Frankenstein, that is a very good, well written book! I suppose I should say my own, but I don't necessarily think it's that great and know there are others probably 1,000 times better. I also love Shakespeare and Poe, and so maybe my best answer to this would be if I'm reading a book, then it's my current favorite book! ~
11. What is your favorite movie? ~Gone With The Wind~
12. What is your favorite color? ~Green~
13. What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up? ~ Saturday Morning Cartoons, remember when they only showed cartoons Saturday mornings? So me & my cousins would wake up extra early so we could watch them all! ~
14. What is your favorite food? ~ Chicken rolled tacos with fresh homemade quacamole, mmmmmmmmmm!!! ~
15. Who is your hero? ~ You guys here are my heros! With all you all go through and struggle with and yet you still find it within yourselves to reach out to support and lean on each other! It is pure awesomeness!!! ~
1. who was your first crush? Jared Bulliet. All of 4th grade up to 9th.
2. What is your most prized possession? The bible my husband gave me for my 21st birthday. It was the first gift he gave me.
3. How often do you speed? Well, hubby won't let me drive anymore because of that reason and too many wrecks, but when I did drive whenever I was late to work or not paying attention.
4. What isle do you sit in at a movie theater? Last row because hubby likes to put his feet up whenever possible.
5. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Baclava followed closely by Pasties.
6. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why? LAUNDRY!!!! I don't mind running the washer and dryer, but I absolutely, positively HATE folding clothes.
7. Which letter of the alphabet describes you best? L for loving. Followed closely by F for fun, and also funny.
8. What's the funniest pick up line used on you or by you, or you would use on someone? That's a tough one. Since I'm married I shouldn't be trying to pick up someone, and the only line I can remember using is "Here's my address and number at the dorm, call me sometime. I'll be on campus after the 25th." Pathetic, I know. But I don't believe in using lines, and I hate to admit, I've only had three boyfriends in my entire dating lifetime and that includes my husband.
9. What's your pet peeve? Lights left on and the water running. Drives me completely batty.
10. What's the name of your favorite book? That's a hard one. I would have to say anything written by Mercedes Lackey.
11. What is your favorite movie?? The Ten Commandments, followed by The Lord of the Rings trilogy, followed by Harry Potter, followed by The Wall by Pink Floyd. What can I say, I'm ecliptic?
12. What is your favorite color? Any shade of blue.
13. What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up? Another hard one. Star Treck the Next Generation, followed by the Facts of Life, followed by Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.
14. What is your favorite food? Ice Cream!!!!
15. Who is your hero?? My darling handsome husband who will do anything for me, followed by my father, followed by my grandfather.
1. Who was your first crush? John Denver the country singer.
2. What is your most prized possession? I have way too many. All of them were things from relatives that have passed on. They are all very precious to me.
3. How often do you speed? Most of the time but only 5 miles over the speed limit.
4. What isle do you sit in at a movie theater? In the very back row.
5. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Rattle snake.
6. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why? Dishes. I HATE doing dishes
7. Which letter of the alphabet describes you best? Y. Y me, Y this chronic pain, Y all of this medication, Y all the Dr.s, Y spend all this money on meds, treatments and procedures that don't work, Y, Y, Y?
8. What's the funniest pick up line used on you or by you or you would use on someone? Some guy who was about 15 yrs younger than me said "You are beautiful to my eyes" and he did all these hand movements. He did this in front of all these woman at a store and I was so embarrassed.
9. What's your pet peeve? I will have to agree with Monkeybee. I'm always losing things in my house and the longer I look the more pissy I get and eventually I start yelling, cussing and throwing stuff around. Usually when I lose something, my hubby hurries to help find it cause he knows how I get.
10. What is the name of your favorite book? Can'rt remember
11. What is your favorite movie? Alien
12. What is your favorite color? It used to be black but now its Pink.
13. What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up? Gilligans Island and Happy Days
14. What is your favorite food? Chimichangas (sp)
15. Who is your hero? Princess Diana. Although she isn't with us anymore, I still consider her my hero.
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)
Cookie, ewwwwww you ate a rattle snake? Barf, gag, barf!! What on earth would you do such a thing for? lol Ewwwwwwww! I'm terrified of snakes, so surely wouldn't eat one! Eewwwww barf, gag! lol Lord help me get through this day without thinking about eating rattle snakes! lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
The opinions expressed in WebMD Communities are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. Communities are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.
Do not consider Communities as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.