Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Slik Saturday- daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Early morning to you all. Can't allow myself to sleep tonite, so here I am bright and early - just not bushy tailed.

Weather: Still balmy and expecting 90's tomorrow

Sleep: Zilch. Nada. Cannot allow it

Mood: Combo pissed off and scared to death

Plans: MAYBE strip a piece of furniture. Have a heart to heart with dh, then do some major soul searching. I am so not a happy camper.

Hope your Saturday finds you all bright and happy!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

skypper responded:
Hello peeps and morning to ya all!

(((Melly))) hope all goes well hun

Our weahter "appears" sunny but I woundl't be so sure, it looked that way yesterday but the way was frosty and freezing...

Sleep was alright, i was also having some pretty awesome dream about being at the beach in a bikini AND looking great and feeling good but then some jerk woke me up to ask for something and i never was able to get my happy dream back *sigh* I hate that...

mood: melancholic

Plans: Not sure what my plans are for today, I know I need to clean a ton and maybe do some laundry but whether I will do so or not remains to be seen...
I really just want to lay in bed for a few days and shut out the world, but of course, that is not a possibility.
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

jselleck replied to skypper's response:
Afternoon all.

Weather: Grey and overcast. Front came through last night/morning and temps are dropping. Supposed to rain today/tomorrow.

Sleep: Okay I guess. Kept getting woke up. May take a nap.

Mood: Can't really say. Sorta mix between fed up, pissed, and crazy.

Plans: Haven't been able to get squat done lately. So I've given up. Gonna camp out in the living room and watch tv. Or tv on dvd. Haven't decided yet. Have gotten one thing sorta accomplished. Washed hubby uniform so I don't have to tomorrow. Have other plans maybe. Depends on what a friend wants to do after church. Can't wait for Monday to get here. Supposed to start my physical therapy that day. Which means hopefully my dang arm will start to feel better soon!!! Just hope we don't get the freezing rain the weather man was predicting last night. Take care my friends.

J

bpcookie responded:
hi dalings,using ipad,type with one finger, this sucks

w: below freezing tonight

S: good

m: good

p: rest a bit,in pain. watch tv,eat junk, movie tonight.

hagd luv u hugs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

davedsel57 responded:
Hello all.

Weather: It was sunny and reached 60 degrees today. Currently 56. Not bad.

Sleep: Very good thanks to a new muscle relaxer.

Mood: Pretty good. Got word from my cousin that her mother, my 97 year old Auntie Joey, died very peacefully in her sleep last night. Remembering her and the family very fondly.

Plans: Did a few small chores. Wonderful wife is at her mom's helping her do a few things. Relaxing now.

Hope you are all having a blessed and super Saturday.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.