Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sunny Sunday Daily Post - May include TRIGGERS
ddnos posted:

Good morning!!

Weather - 30; high of 38 today

Sleep - amazingly good

Mood - Ok-good

Plans - much needed grocery shopping; work on therapy homework; possibly finish my laundry; go for a long walk; return an item for my mom.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: too freaking cold

Sleep: so so

Mood: good

Plans: watch a bit of football, paint my nails, do the dishes , check the boards and spank any member who needs it...or wants it. have a good day. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

melly2210 responded:
Evening

Weather: Bright and sunny with some cloud cover. High 80's.

Sleep: Not sleeping well. Maybe 3 hours tops.

Mood: Manic and major anxiety

Plans: Was going to go garage sale-ing but dh and I decided to go to Busch Gardens instead. Now I am sun burned. Came home and started refinishing my grandmother's credenza which is something I've been meaning to do for years now. Watched a little football,. Waiting to watch Revenge. Then attempt to sleep.

Oh, and Cookie, I did find the card! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

davedsel57 responded:
Hello, everyone.

Weather - 50's and sunny most of the day. Raining now with temps dropping. Snow in the morning. Roller coaster weather which is par for the course in Western New York.

Sleep - Up all night with high levels of chronic pain and the new hip pain. Kept trying to sleep in bed but the pain would not let me. Finally was tired enough to sleep in bed at 7:00 am. Slept until 12:00, ate and sat with my wonderful wife in living room until 2:00, then slept in bed again until 4:00 pm. Planning to go the the chiro tomorrow morning.

Mood - Down. Discouraged. Depressed. New muscle relaxer keeps me in a fog sometimes. Will be OK, though.

Plans - Went with my wonderful wife about 7:00 pm to visit her parents for a while. Her dad is in end-stage Alzheimer's and we are trying to spend as much time with him as possible.

Hope you are all having a blessed and salubrious Sunday.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

skypper responded:

SO the weather today was sun out, but air and over all temp COLD! My poor plants froze so I had to go take off all the dead leaves, now all I've got are bare stalks sadly...hope they pull through in spring...

Sleep was ok, haven't really been sleeping all too great lately, even with help

Mood, sad, bored, distracted, headaches and confusion...

Plans: well day's done so play on the computer, maybe read a little and go to sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day for me, kids go back to school, have one here studying for finals and stuff, have to clean house, bake a cake and make a lovely dinner for my lil guys bday tomorrow...that along with my usual routine of driving to and fro, and people coming over in the evening...
I'm hoping I feel a little better come tomorrow *fingers crossed*
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.