Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Manic Monday Daily Post - MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERS
davedsel57 posted:
Happy Monday, everyone.

Weather - 30's and cloudy. Rained quite a bit overnight.

Sleep - Not too bad. Slept midnight - 4:30, up to bathroom and could not go back to sleep. Surfed the net in living room until 7:00 am, went back to bed and slept for about another 2 hours.

Mood - Pretty good today. New pain a bit better.

Plans - Wonderful wife is at her mom's. Both sons are sleeping - eldest works overnights and younger works 3-11. Going to chiro this afternoon. Right now I'm watching game shows on GSN.

Has anyone else notice that all the WebMD moderators are gone in the communities? I have even e-mailed WebMD via the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. That was a week ago and no answer. Maybe they have decided to automate all moderator functions, but I miss them very much.

Have a blessed and marvelous Monday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

skypper responded:
Morning all!

Our weather today is sunny, windy and cold

Sleep was not good, I was awake practically the entire night, heard every single thing even people walking down the street going through trash cans at 2:30 in the a.m. and I have that feeling that I feel when I don't sleep at all, so I know I didn't get any rest last night.

Mood is busy and frantic...I have a lot to do today so it's making me feel anxious, plus my back is hurting like the dickens today, and my neck has been hurting a lot lately too...not sure if it's the cold weather bringing it on or what, but it's been a while since my pain level was this high

Plans: Clean my house, ie:clean the stupid bathrooms and sweep, dust, mop. Going to bake my son my famous homemade cake for his birthday cake, making enchiladas for dinner tonight, 2 diff kinds-chicken w/green sauce and cheese w/red sauce, need to run to the store at some point before kids get out of school, pick up kids from school, oh and at some point need to get showered and dressed too. Today is my baby's 13th birthday, can't believe that's my youngest, kids are getting so big, makes me feel sort of sad in a way...

Alright well I'd better get back to work before it gets away from me, still have a TON to do!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

jselleck replied to skypper's response:
Ahh, skypper, it's your son's birthday. Tell him happy birthday. He's lucky to have a mom who will bake for him. After my 8th birthday all my cakes were store bought, except the one I made myself for either my 14th or 15th. Her excuse was she worked.

Weather: Sunny but COLD!!!

Sleep: Okay I guess.

Mood: Ask me in an hour. Just got up.

Plans: Go to both our banks, then Physical Therapy, maybe take a friend out for dinner and a movie. Depends on how he's feeling after he gets off work. I want to see the Hobbit, don't know about everyone else. We'll see what we can agree on. And of course what's playing late. For some strange reason, most of the theaters around here don't run late shows after labor day. Go figure. Have a great day my friends!!!

JSelleck

jselleck responded:
Oh Dave, forget to add one thing. Dr Goldberg is still posting on here. Don't know about anywhere else.

bpcookie responded:
hello dahlings, plucking away on ipad again. having pain issues so cant use computer right now

w: too cold

s: ok

m: down. pain is beating me down

plans: lay in bed and hope this damn pain gets better.

muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

monkeybee replied to bpcookie's response:
Weather - It quit raining but the rain brought back the colds temp.

Sleep - Slept like a log

Mood - Anxious and down

Plans - Finished schooling the kiddos and getting ready to finish cleaning and start on dinner. Wishing this uneasy feeling would subside already!

melly2210 responded:
Evening all...

Weather: Hot and sunny

Sleep: Eh. Another long night.

Mood: Woke up feeling clausterphobic and needing to escape the house. Manic rest of the day

Plans: Do as little as possible. Managed to do so so far.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.