Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Troubled Tuesday Daily Bipolar Post/ Poss. Triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: too cold for me

Sleep: ok

Mood: not good. Woke up with LSC pain which is starting to cause me to be depressed. I'm tired of having to lay in bed and its not good on my back either.

Plans: do some chores and it all depends on what my LSC pain will allow me to do. Me and hubby will watch Face Off tonight and its also Lotro night but if I'm in too much pain I won't be able to play.

You all have a wonderful day. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

monkeybee responded:
Weather: Cold and more cold

Sleep: Good

Mood: down

Plans: My baby girl isn't feeling well so we will probably do a lot of nothing today.

Cookie, I hope you get to feeling better and are able to play Lotro. I know you enjoy it.

Everyone else, have a great day!

melly2210 responded:
Good morning all....

Weather: Still unseasonably warm and it's going to stay that way for a while.

Sleep: So so. Still having major difficulties getting to sleep even with the amount of sedating meds. Need to talk to pdoc

Mood: Neither up not down. I'd say stable, but the anxiety is too high to claim that

Plans: Go shopping so I can make dinner. Need side dishes. Maybe pick up a few things for the house. Hand/wrist hurts too much to pick up the refinishing project I was working on. Try to coordinate my surgery on Feb 4. Just relax the rest of the day and try to take it easy on myself.

Hope everyone else has a good day!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

skypper responded:
Hey y'all morning to ya!

Weather: Cold and sunny

Sleep: What IS that? Almost none

Mood: Feelin sick

Plans: Just lay here, I feel sick from not sleeping the past 2 days, I'm trying to lay down to see if I CAN fall asleep but I feel wide awake, if it weren't for the nausea and shakes i'd never know I had virtually no rest for the past couple nights...
All I've really got to do today is pick up my kids from school later, we have leftovers for dinner and house is still really clean from my cleaning spree yesterday
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

mattthecat responded:
Howdy from the great state of Texas

Weather: just above freezing with a dusting of snow on the ground

Sleep: plenty

Mood: N/A

Plans: take my wife to one doctor visit just down the street then high tail it home the roads are supposed to be covered with ice on and off for the next day or two. Down here in Texas the government seems to think throwing any kind of salt on the roads is a sin against humanity and would rather be voted out then put any thing other than sand down.

Every one have a great day.

Matt

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.