Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wacky Wednesday Daily Bipolar Post/ possible Triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: still too cold (kitty, I know, I'm a wimp)

Sleep: not bad and not good

Mood: ok-ish

Plans: Right now I'm watching a stock market program on tv. I watch it every morning and I'm still not rich. I think I have a cold but I can't be sure because yesterday I inhaled a mouth full of coffee and when I took a shower the water got stuck in my ear. My ear is still clogged with water and now my lungs feel like I have a chest cold. *shrug* Also I will watch Ghost Hunters

Have a good day. muahs

p.s. here is proof that my mind is gone. Yesterday I get a phone call to remind me that I have an apt. I told the lady that I hadn't gotten the blood test done yet. She says "This is your dentist office, I don't think you need a blood test".
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

melly2210 responded:
Morning all...

Weather: Still unseasonably warm, but we're due to get that cold spell and drop from 80 to freezing. No wonder I can't stay healthy

Sleep: Restless once I got there..prolly going back to bed in a few

Mood: Icky. Feeling sick and my arm is in a lot of pain.

Plans: I got up. (LOL) Might dress enough to walk to the corner and get a bottle of coke to help clear some of the drainage down my throat. Nap. Make dinner. Watch American Idol maybe. And I have to call my ortho back about something regarding the surgery.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Melly Melly Bo Belly, Fee Fie Fo Felly, Melly. Hey honey bunny, Im sorry that your feeling ill. I feel ill also. Lets get together, grab a kleenex box, watch American Idol while eating chicken noodle soup. hugs honey
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

davedsel57 responded:
Hello everyone.

Weather: Partly sunny and 37 degrees. Not bad for January in WNY.

Sleep: Awake until 4:00 am, then slept until noon.

Mood: Pretty good.

Plans: Right now relaxing with my wonderful wife watching "Bones" on Netflix via our Wii. Love this show. Plan to do some more cleaning in our kitchen today. My body has been cooperating the past day or so and allowing me to be a bit more active.

Have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

monkeybee replied to davedsel57's response:
Hi everyone!

Weather: A chilly 34 degrees

Sleep: good, but a little interrupted

Mood: Much improved today

Plans: Finished schooling kiddos, taking care of my sick baby girl and starting on a very yummy dinner. The usual. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day!!

bpcookie responded:
Daved, Im glad to hear that your body is co-operating with you today. I was able to do a little more cleaning today too. You and your wife enjoy your show. Have a good one.

Monkeybee babeeeeeeyyyyy, aaawwww so sorry to hear about your sick girl. Its that time of year when everyone gets ill. Poor little sweet heart. Glad to hear that your mood has picked up today. Have a fabulous night. muahs

ddnos responded:
Weather - 40 ish

Sleep -sort of restless

Mood - ish

Plans - went to see the hemotologist this afternoon - went to see him about blood/iron anemia - internal bleeding was ruled out. Chances are the cause of the problem is that I haven't been doing good about not eating gluten (I have Celiac Disease) and so therefor, my small intestines aren't able to absorb iron very well. Oooops, looks like I got called out on my "cheating" re gluten! He wants to check my blood in 4 months and go over results. If it's worse, then wants to give me iron intraveniously - but will cross the road when we get there.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

skypper responded:
Top of the evening to you all!

Today was a lovely, warm, day outside, very nice weather, though by now I'm sure it's freezing again, it's been uncommonly cold around here...

I actually slept last night! Not sure how many hours but more than a couple and I was pretty happy about that.

Mood is okish, feel kind of out of it lately

Plans: go to bed! day's pretty much done, may have some cake and tea 1st though

Nitey-night everyone, have a good one!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

margaroo replied to skypper's response:
Good evening my friends!

Weather: Lovely, in the 60's.

Sleep: Pretty good, strange dreams.

Mood: Easily irritated. My back hurts and I want to get so much done I get frustrated. My husband asks me a lot of questions about paint for the house, and I get tired of answering.

Plans: Got to Home Depot as scheduled. I need to get things organized in my room so it can be painted. When I was in the hospital, my husband cleared things out or the bedroom where the computer is and stacked things in our room to sort out. Tomorrow I have 2 therapy appts, but I know I will feel better after them.

Hugs to everyone, extra hugs to those who need them.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

skypper replied to margaroo's response:
Maggie!!!!!! Hi loves!!!!! Awwww I hope you're feeling ok these days, I got your card and gift, I was so happy and surprised, I absolutely adore socks, yoou know me so well!!!
Love to you!!!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.