Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thudding Thursday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning everyone...

Weather: Warm now but gets cold and rainy in a couple hours.

Sleep: Cha right. The few hours I am getting aren't nearly enough

Mood: Anxious and aggitated and very manic

Plans: Shower and celebrate "hide your panties day" (NOT). I hate GYN appts. Do some laundry. Have to go to dd's house and am not looking forward to it other than the possibility I MAY see Junior. Dh committed me to this without asking and it's kind of ticked me off. Will need to pick up dh from work since I've been designated errand girl today. And cook dinner. Watch some Idol later. Then bed.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

ddnos responded:
Weather - cold

Sleep - So so

Mood - good

Plans - go to thereapy this morning not just for therapy, but so my therapist can perform surgery on my sonnybear. lol I noticed last night that he has a hole in his lil armpit and emailed my tdoc to ask if she could sew him up cus I don't know how. She emailed me this morning and said to bring him in and she'd see what she could do. So Sonny is scheduled for armpit surgery this morning. Awwwwwww lol Later this afternoon will chat with my Aussie friend and then chill out the rest of the evening.

Have a great day!
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: cold

Sleep: ok

Mood: ok

Plans: I still have this cold and I still have water trapped in my ear, so I won't be doing much. I taped Ghost Hunters so I will probably watch that later.

Hope your all well. Big hugs and lots of muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

Weather: Light snow and 26 degrees.

Sleep: Only 4 hours at the most.

Mood: A bit crabby and tired.

Plans: We have to run errands today. Chronic pain levels up so probably no work in the house. At least one nap sometime later.

Have a blessed and thankful Thursday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

skypper responded:
Morning to ya Melly-kins!!!
SOrry you're not sleeping well and anxious, hate anxiety and all that, Please accept my hugs to you <3

doodles, I do hope that Sonny Bear will be ok and recover quickly from his dreaded armpit surgery. You know what will make him feel better???? Well??? Do ya??? Ice cream!!! And lots of it, STAT!!!!

cookie-pants so sorry you have a cold, but glad your mood seems to be ok, hope you getr all better very soon hunny-loves!!!! Muah!!!!

Dave i hope your pain levels drop for you, I kmow for me the cold makes everything worse...so enjoy htat nap and take care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so our weahter today, as of now I believe is in the 60's, very nice and sunny out with a SLIGHT breeze, NICE!

Sleep was so-so, fell asleep around 3am or so, then had nightmares right awya and woke up and didn't sleep too much after that since i had to be up at 6:30!

Mood: I have to say I am in a pretty darn great awesome mood today!!!! WOOOTTTT!!!!!!! SKy-Dance!!!! HOOOOO-YEEEAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Plans: Well I already ran 2 1/2 miles around the big block, talked on the phone to a good friend-that brightened my lil ole day, so now i'm playing on the puter, but i have to o make me some food, clean the kitchen, house, make dinner, go get gas, pick up kids, feed them, then nag and follow them all around the house so they do their homework and chores...oooh and i tihnk i may bake some cookies today too!!! Almost forgot about that part of the plan...
then later tonight....

what am i going to do today you ask?????
The same thing I do every night, try and take over the WORLD!!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

jselleck replied to skypper's response:
Sky you're insane!!!!
Melly and Cookie sorry both of you aren't feeling well. Hope you both get better soon.

Weather: Clear blue skies, 60's, but supposed to get down to 30 something tonight. Yuck!!!!

Sleep: Okay I guess. Was supposed to get up early to make phone calls, forgot to set the alarm.

Mood: Okay I guess. Hubbie claims I'm manic. Don't believe him.

Plans: Watch Dr Phil, shower, exercise, eventually cook dinner. Hubbie doesn't get off work til 11, so who knows when he'll get home. Went to gp yesterday, found out I've lost 9 pounds since september and I wasn't even trying then. Yeah!!! Hopefully will lose more now that I'm actually trying. We'll see. Found out I got turned down by the school system I was trying to get hired by. Yuck. Will try with one of the other local systems next. Wish me luck. Have a great day guys.

Jess

ddnos replied to skypper's response:
Michelle - yes, he has recovered already - well, he's a bit sore, but doing well! He was under annie and stesia, so didn't feel a thing. lol

You are absolutely correct in that ice-cream is needed for his mommy, umm, I mean for him, to recover! lol You send me some, please? lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

skypper replied to jselleck's response:
J, don't you hate when people tell you to "Calm Down,"? Well, I know I do, I'm like, OMG I FINALLY feel awesome and you want me to CALM DOWN???
Unbelievable, smh...well I hope you find that job you're looking for, the way things have been here, I've sort of beeen looking to, well only applying for places I wouldn't mind showing up at otherwise it'd be just a huge waste of time...

Debbie doodle doodle-bop head,
If I had ice cream I'd send ya some... hey! wait!!! I DO have some, totally forgot, but it's plain vanilla i get that for the kids because they love to make shakes, so you'll probably have to fight them for it! HEHEHE
~Sky~

monkeybee replied to skypper's response:
JSelleck, So sorry to hear about the school system and I hope one better comes along.

Debbie, glad the surgery was successful.

And yes... hearing"Calm Down", or "You have a lot of energy"-- translated "What the heck is wrong with you?" Because you really want to calm down and really can calm down just because someone tells you to do so.

ddnos replied to skypper's response:
Well, Michelle, I like vanilla too, and if I have to fight your kids for it, I think I would win cus I'm too much of an ice cream fanatic! lol

skypper replied to ddnos's response:
LOL dd!!! you're too much!
well then you can have some, tell you what, I'll buy you your very own carton, any flavor you like from thrifty errr i mean rite aid, but their ice cream is still the thrifty brand and still one of the best imo

monkeybee, yeah, i hate that, or in my case they actually DO say, What is wrong with you?? OR the all too popular, WHAT have you been drinking??? Ugh, i makes me SO mad....but the other day i was sort of bad, my heart was pounding right out of my chest i had so much energy, lol, hey i'll take it over being depressed any day though!
~Sky~

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.