Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Life is too short
skypper posted:

Life is too short to play games and keep score, enjoy each moment, live for the fun and love of it all and you will always have a reason to smile!!!

I think we all want a love like that, so remember the key to unlocking it all my friends!!!!

~Sky~
? ? ?

Love each other, be kind to everyone you meet, for you never know what burdens another carries...
~Sky~
? ? ?

Enjoy all the little, simple times, for it is all the little things that make up the big picture of life...
~Sky~
? ? ?

Have fun, no matter what, if you feel silly or look silly, that's all the better!!! Laugh, smile and love!!!!

Have a great day my friends, I love you all and I hope you find some moments to treasure each day!!!
~Sky~
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

ttsmile responded:
Beautiful

monkeybee replied to ttsmile's response:
Love it! Thanks for sharing!

monkeybee replied to ttsmile's response:
Love it! Thanks for sharing.

skypper responded:
Thank you, those question marks were supposed to be hearts, they showed up fine until I hit the post button, oh well, I guess question marks work too since love is always a question
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.