Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Fantast-eriffic-Friday Daily POST!!! *May Contain Triggering Material*
skypper posted:
Hello! Hello! My gorgeous, wonderful, beautiful, lovely, mixed bag of fuzzy little coconut-heads!!!!

It's finally Friday!!! And to celebrate the weather Gods have blessed us with sunshine and perfect 70 degree weather!!! WOOOT!!!!

Sleep was awesome, I had some dreams that would knock yous socks right offf That's all I'm saying or else they'll lock me away and throw on the shackles hehehe

Mood: Oh I think yoiu all can tell I am in a pretty good mood today, ooooh yeah

Plans: Take my son to his physical therapy, come home, clean up, defrost some kind of animal for dinner, play and dance around the house as my son completes his work, then take him to see his teacher and do his test, pick upp the other two minions from their places of torture errr ummm, i mean schools
and then come home, cook and reeeeellaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx

hopefully that bf of mine behaves and doesn't make me upset...or other things may be in store too....

heheheheeee...JUST KIDDING!!!!! maybe.....

Have a totally awesome, happy, do good, be good, kind of day my friends!!!! MUAH!!!!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

bpcookie responded:
Ooohhhh Michelle honey, I wish I had your energy.

Weather:ok

Sleep: 0, zilch, nadda. I am SSSOOOOOOOOOO tired. I couldn't sleep last night for 2 reasons, 1. my neck hurt and is still hurting which is still keeping me from sleep. 2. My poor little Chewy dog had an awful upset tummy last night.

Mood: I have no idea

Plans: uuummmm hope to sleep sometime

big hugs and muahs to all
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
All I can say is WHAT DID YOU TAKE and can I have some???

skypper replied to jselleck's response:
Sadly I haven't taken anything...just running on my own currents here, you know how it goes

Sorry you're tired and hurting Cookie I hope you got some sleep and feel better soon
~Sky~

monkeybee replied to skypper's response:
Sky...I had your energy a few weeks ago...then someone came along and zapped it. UGH!

Cookie...UGH! If only I could command you to feel better and sleep and it actually work. FEEL BETTER and SLEEP! Did it work? How about....you are getting sleeeeeepy....verrrry sleeeepy.

skypper replied to monkeybee's response:
not sure about cookie, but i think it just worked on me!

hahaha
~Sky~

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Need some advice...
I am 32 with a wonderful family and just found out that I am bipolar. 20 days ago they left me due to one of my outburst. I need them back ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.