Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Frosty Friday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon everyone...didn't see one of these but my feed has been weird all week. Sorry if I am duplicating

Weather: We dropped 25 degrees from our highs all week. Pneumonia weather

Sleep: Eh, so so. Think I'm gonna crawl back under the toasty covers and attempt a nap

Mood: Agitated. Angry. Been letting someone push buttons all night and today. Cutting them off

Plans: I've already sorted through linen and organized them. Nap. Going to pick up the boys for dinner then dropping ds1 back at home as he has school related art things to do all day sat and sun. We're bringing ds2 down for the weekend with us where I will again have to be the harpy and get him back on track with homework. Step-mom has officially moved out now and so dad isn't doing it and it's not getting done at all. Exactly how I want to spend time with my kid. Being the bad guy all weekend. Then it's home and maybe a movie with him. Bedtime. That's about it to kick off my weekend.

Hope you all are having a good day!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck responded:
Way to go, cutting them off. YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Weather: Blue skies and sunshine. Supposed to 58 or so today. Cold tonight though. Burrr.

Sleep: Okay I guess. Cat woke me up twice. How I wish we could close the bedroom door. That would only make the problem worse though. They LOVE to sleep with their humans.

Mood: uhhh, can't really say. Here I guess.

Plans: Determined to at least attempt to exercise today. Started to yesterday, but it only made me feel worse. DANG medicines!! Do laundry, Maybe clean house??? Who knows.

Tip: If you don't want to poison your family, don't use anything that's been in the fridge that's been there longer than a week. Even if there's no mold. Learned that the hard way.

Hugs to all. Have a great day!!!

JSelleck

ddnos responded:
weather - 37

Sleep - good

Mood - depressed

Plans - nothing
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

skypper responded:
Melly, J and Doodles
All I can say is {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

Hope y'all feel better!!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.