Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
OT/Funnies/zzzzzz
bpcookie posted:
zzzzzzzzz what? who said what? zzzzzzzzz huh? OMG I'm so dang tired. *yyyaawwwwnnnn*. I was up all night because my neck hurt so terribly and also my little snicker-doodle-pooch-hound had an upset tummy all night long. zzzzzzzz huh? oh yea, so I was saying, snicker-doodle-pooch-hound is not my husband for those of you who were ready to make a joke (Debbie, Snowy, Slik, Michelle, Monkey...yea, you guys), its my dog Chewy. Her poor tummy made horrible noises non stop, poor little baby. Took her to the vet and got her some tummy meds.

You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

skypper responded:
LOL!
Why cookie! Whatever do you MEAN?????
Frankly, I'm shocked, we all know I'm as sweet as pie and the innocent one in those shenanigans

~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

monkeybee replied to skypper's response:
I had one....but you ruined it Cookie.

All I can say is, you gals HAVE to teach me how to add all these silly pics!

slik_kitty replied to monkeybee's response:
it's really quite simple. go look for a pic. right click on it and click on copy image location. don't just copy the pic, you need to copy the url, which is the image location. then above the posting window on the right is a little camera. click on it. paste the url in the box and click ok. there you have a pic. there's also a bunch of smilies to the right of the posts under tips. or you can use the yahoo emoticons.
http://messenger.yahoo.com/features/emoticons/
http://www.tipsandtutorials.net/yahoo-messenger-11-hiden-emoticons.html

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
Yep listen to kitty there, she's the brains of the operation!
~Sky~

monkeybee replied to skypper's response:

monkeybee replied to monkeybee's response:
Yay!!! Thank you! It took me a few tries but I got it.

slik_kitty replied to monkeybee's response:
eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

bpcookie replied to monkeybee's response:
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww how cute. lol
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

skypper replied to monkeybee's response:
oh yuucckkkkkkkkk
LOL
~Sky~

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.