Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sassperilla Saturday Daily Post *May Contain Triggers*
skypper posted:
Well there howdy y'all hope you're all havin a decent day today

our weather here today will be mid-70's and its already really nice out!

sleep was good for me!

mood is prett good still, YAY!

As far as plans go, well I'm home alone today so just taking this time t enjoy the peace and quiet of the house with nobody here! *Might* do some of my laundry and clean up a little or may just get dressed and go out for a bit, not too sure....
Later I'm going to see some mariachi's at the university near by, I think it should be a fun time.

That's about all she wrote!
Have a great day peeps and put on those smiley faces!!! Hehehe
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

melly2210 responded:
Sky - cute pics!!! Hello everyone else!

Weather: Back up to the 70's

Sleep: Horrible. Dh took over the bed and blankets. I ended up on the couch and didn't fall asleep until well after 5, up at 7. Exhausted now.

Mood: Anxious still. Too many physical medical things going on. Hypomanic too

Plans: Got up and made everyone breakfast. Apparently no one in the house knows how to make ham and cheese grits. so they woke me. Went to the autoparts store and added oil to the car. Washed the car. Had lunch at Sonic. Visited with my mom and step-dad. Returned home and made ds2 do all of his missing homework. Currently baking a cake. Will make homemade salisbury steak, sweet potatoes, and corn for dinner. I need to make a run as I've overlooked the fact that I do not have a wisk in the house and need it to make the gravy. And after that, I am DONE. I refuse to do any more than to park my big butt on the couch in my jammies.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

skypper replied to melly2210's response:
Wow Melly sounds like a super dee dooper busy day!!!!
Hope you get to relax later in your jammies and maybe watch a good movie or soomething!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.