Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Bronchitis
bpcookie posted:
I feel like total ka ka. Had to go to Urgent Care on friday night because my lungs were hurting, I had a terrible cough and felt faint. They said I had Bronchitis. I wish they would have took an X-Ray because of the lung pain, but it is what it is. So I'm on meds and feel awful. I won't be much fun on here until I get better. Sorry dudes and dudettes.

*cough cough, uuggghhh, sniffle*
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

monkeybee responded:
My goodness I hope you feel better...and catch a break!

bpcookie replied to monkeybee's response:
Thanks Honey Bunny
WebMD Ambassador, BpCookie

ddnos responded:
Awwwwwwwwwww Cookie, I hope you feel better soon! It's no fun having bronchitis, especially when ya start coughing like a seal. lol They gave you anibiotics, yes?

Well, you get some rest and get better!

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
Thats so cute. Yup they gave me antibiotics and steroids. Thanks hun

CanadianDyanne replied to bpcookie's response:
ahhhh love the pup Debs.

{{{{{Cookie-pooh}}}}}
Can't believe they didnt take an x-ray, silly rabbits.
Emailing you a box of tissues now....
xoxoxoxo
Dyanne

bpcookie replied to CanadianDyanne's response:
dyanne honey, nice to see ya. Thanks for the kleenex. muah

slik_kitty responded:
hope you feel better soon. bronchitis is no fun. take care of it so it doesn't develop into pneumonia. hugs

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
I will. Thanks Slik sweetie pie. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

skypper responded:
Awwwww that's awful news bronchitis is painfully bad, specially when you've got asthma. Rest up poor baby, sending you vitamin C and some hot tea STAT!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.