Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Cookie my love!!!!
skypper posted:
Girl I was out the other night and I ran into this woman who could have been your long lost twin!!! I swear I kept staring at her thinking dang that looks just like my cookie, I wonder if it's her! lol
She probably thought I was a real weirdo or a lesbian as I was staring at her and kept smiling at her, LMAOOOOOOOOOO
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

bpcookie responded:
LMAO re -a lesbian. I look a bit different now because I had to cut my hair short. I was losing so much hair that I had no choice but to cut it. Anyways, next time you think you see me, grab my rear end and say "bow-chick-a-bow-bow." You will know right away if its me or not.
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
roflmaoooooo yeah then I'll have to RUNNNNNN ------------------------------>>>>>> ZOOOM LOL
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.