Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Way too busy crazy hectic wednesday daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Hi hi hi my wonderful crazy wacky friends!!!

Weather: Gourgous!!! Sunny, blue skies, hardly a cloud in the sky. And warm!!! Supposed to be in the 70's today. Already feels like it.

Sleep: Not enough!!!! Couldn't sleep last night and hubby and cats woke me up way too early!!!! Dang cats!!! )=

Mood: Don't know. Hyper maybe??? Maybe manic??? Who cares!!! It's a beautiful day and WARM for a change.

Plans: Go shopping for new work boots for hubbie, Swing by his work to drop off some paperwork. Wal-Mart run. See pdoc. Physical therapy, then after that marathon come home and try to cook something healthy. Got the shock of my life last night when I went to make dinner. The fish that we absolutely love to eat has 18 grams of fat per serving when you fix two pieces. Can you say never gonna eat that again??? Why is it all the foods you love to eat are so high in fat?? And the healthy ones cost so dang much?? UGHHH!!!! I'm gonna end up in the poor house trying to eat healthier!!!! At least I've lost some weight. Just hope I can continue to lose and keep it off. Story of my life. I actually lost some weight my freshman year of high school and was looking good for a change then went to college and gained it all back and then some. Instead of the freshman 15 I gained like the freshman 50. Plus the meds we're all on don't help much do they?? Can I get an amen?? Well I've ranted enough and hubbie wants to leave soon. Everyone have a great day. Hugs to ya all.

J

bpcookie responded:
hello dahlings

weather: yesterday was sunny and warm and today its dark, cloudy and dreary.

Sleep: good

Mood: ok

Plans: Still not feeling well. I will try to entertain my dog and I will watch Ghost Hunters tonight. I may work on a purse that I started on yesterday. So far I HATE how it looks. Right now Im watching Power Lunch which is a stock market info. show. Who would have known that the stock market could be so entertaining?

You all have a fab. day. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

skypper responded:
The title of this post says it all! You hit the nail on the head there J!!!
Glad you seem to have going towards a good day, well sounds good, hopefully not TOO good but just good enough, i thnik you know what I'm trying to say...

cookie, it wsa dark here today too, the forecast says rain at least through Monday...soory you're not feeling well hopefully you got some good rest at least.

Today ws as I said dark and its starting to cool down, still maybe 60's today but on the decline

I slept all last night, thuogh very vivid dreaming so still woke up exhausted from all my adventures

Mood...I hate to say it, but I've been rahter down and overwhelemed all day today, it sucks

Plans: Go to bed, after I read a little to my son.
Had a really busy, unwillingly so, but still BUSY day, and now to end it off my migraine is kicking into overdrive just so it can be the icing on the cake.

Have a good evening my friends, may you all have peace and sweet dreams
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

snowyowl33 responded:
hehehehehe... J your funny hon...try to relaxxx a wee bit...lol! congrats on th weight loss! that's awesome! You go girl!

hugs Snowy
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

mattthecat replied to snowyowl33's response:
Snowy do not worry my wife went and saw her Pdoc yesterday and that very idea of trying to relax was discussed and apparently there are medicine adjustments for that. Yes i am totally with you my wife can be hilarious when she is slightly manic.
I love you J my cute one.

Matt

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.