Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Mind a minute...
skypper posted:
I miss chat on here. There are some things I really want to talk about and get input on, but not so sure I should post it here...I wonder if group chats are still an option, it's been so long since I've even thought to look at that. It seems they have integrated most chat programs (yahoo & msn at least) into my email, at least that's how it appears to me. Last I tried logging into msn messenger it said it was now being integrated into skype. My computer won't run skype right now because it's a piece of doodee and crashes all the time.
Anyways, I'm just wasting space here I guess, if anyone has any ideas, that'd be great.
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

bpcookie responded:
LOL re-doodee. Oh honey bunny, I missed you when you were away. I'm so glad that your back again. Yea I know, you have been back for weeks, or has it been more like a month now?? I'm just old and slow dahling and I am just now getting around to welcoming you back. LOL I'm such a dork head.

I'm having the same dang problem with msn. I can't talk to my peeps. I used to chat with Kitty. She is a really yacker that one is. I would go "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah" and she would go "yea". LOL.

You can always chat in Grumpy Groupies. You can write pretty much anything ya want there.

Anyways my little Sunshine, peace out.
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
don't mock my communication skills. i say what i need in the least amount of words. i'm saving energy. he he he

yahoo used to support im with msn, but they discontinued that and they also discontinued their chat rooms. there is an option to do conferences in yahoo, but you have to have a yahoo acct to do that. so people you want to chat with, like cookie, need to get yahoo accts. so get a yahoo acct cookie!!!!!

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
LMAO Wasn't sure if you would even see what I wrote. I am planning on getting a yahoo acct. I used to have one but can't remember my pass word.
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
yep, that kitty, she'll talk your ear off with all her, yea's and cool and hugs...LOL
Idk what's going on here they're re-vamoing the whole internet it seems like and trying to get everyone over to programs like skype and facetime and I just want something simple, I don't need to or really want to video conference with everyone....
~Sky~

CanadianDyanne replied to skypper's response:
lmao sky you hit that one straight on the head re slik, she is all vocal on here then one on one she is a low rider, all cool and one worded heheheh
love ya slik
i have yahoo chat so if you guys get up and running......

skypper replied to CanadianDyanne's response:
I think it's because we're interrupting her game time! LOL She's totally addicted to fb games, although once, a lonnnnnnggggg time ago, slik and I had coffee in yoville, then we went back to her place and danced, it was fun
~Sky~

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
ok guys. i hope you have enjoyed your picking on slik time. just beware. what goes around comes around.

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
blah blah blah... omg! kitty, I swear your gonna talk my ears off! ... just had to add my two cents ....
........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooommmmmm ----->
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

snowyowl33 responded:
I hear ya too hon, my email acct has mysteriously morphed into some completely new program that I hate that seems to want to be attached to every social program there is out there including messenger, but that's not messenger anymore ....
I'm getting to old for all this new ......er...... hahaha...

Way I look at it is, if you want to have a "chat" with someone, that's what you want to do, not "see" them, or "watch" them or "hear" them..... or have all your conversation splashed all over the internet (like this is), you just want to "chat"......true?
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

sandtiger responded:
There are so many programs and its bloody ridiculous ... if anyone decides on one, let me know. I'd love to be able to chat with you guys regularly.

The only chat I use is on FB right now; I keep it up pretty much constantly when I'm on the computer. Not that I'm on that page every minute, I just have it minimized so I can hear the ding. lol

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

skypper replied to snowyowl33's response:
Snowy, that is exactly what I want to be able to do, they even used to have the option for group chats so a few friends could all chat together.
Now it all seems to want to go to Skype mostly, which does want to connect with everything else and i don't want all that, just nice private chat....ugh

If anyone could find a main chat like San suggests that everyone could use it would be really great! I know more than a few of my friends who don't like and stay away from social media, and also basic chat was so much better because it wasn't such a resource hog. My fragile lil compy can't take all that!
~Sky~

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.