Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Firefly Friday Daily BP Post. Possible Triggers
margaroo posted:
Why firefly Friday?? No reason, I just liked the sound of it.

I can't believe I am the first one to post. Yesterday I was the last.

Weather: Cool and light rain. I love it.

Sleep: Good, woke up too early though.

Mood: I was clear an hour ago and then I got up and I am tired and a bit anxious again. I know this is one of those moods I will be able to push through, though.

Plans: I have to keep chipping away at the load of stuff that was dumped in my room while I was in the hospital. The house is getting painted and the room with the built in bookcase was stripped, so it is now my job to re-organize it. My husband wants to put everything in a storage tub, but I know I will never see it again.

Hugs to all, extra hugs to those who need them. You know who you are.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

mattthecat responded:
A big howdy from the great state of Texas.

Weather- 50 degrees and over cast it is supposed to get in the mid 70s today i just do not see it climbing 25 more degrees in the next couple of hours but what do i know.

Sleep- plenty of it getting close to to much but not complaining.

Mood- N/A one word board.

Plans- day two of velcroing my self to my lazyboy is under way. why is it when you trying to get something done even doing nothing every one tries to distract you from what you are doing. I have had to remind J more then once that unless it is life and death I can not go galavanting around the city because i am trying to let my feet heal. It is not her fault though I blame it on the phone and the large number of people who all of sudden want to change standing appointments to days I can not go out. now that i vented a little every one have a great wonderful and happy day.

Matt

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: icky

Sleep: ok

Mood: could be better

Plans: I still have bronchitis and after taking the steroids and antibiocs, I'm still ill and I feel like its getting worse again. So I need to just be still and lay in bed and rest. bbbooorrriiinngggg. If I get worse I will just go to urgent care.

You all take care. loves to you. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

skypper responded:
hello everyone happy friday to yoou all!

weather today is cool and lightly rainy just like maggie says

sleep...hmmm, I think it was ok, I did sleep enough though I just am tired from NOT sleeping mst of this past week

mood is a bit on a downslide or actually more of an angry slide, YIKES!

plans:
pick up kids from school, heat up some leftovers, come home wrap myself in blankets and watch movies till i fall asleep, that is all, just don't think i should be around any people right now.
I did get my son to his PT this morning and then we went for chinese, we're on a quest to find the best, cheapest chinese food, so far the closest place we found is about 30 miles away, their food was super good with great prices but kind of far...today we went to a place here in town but it wasn't really that great...
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

ddnos replied to mattthecat's response:
weather - cool but blue sky sunny

Sleep - good

Mood - blah

Plans - call hospital - my neighbor across the street, the elderly woman i go to coffee with, is dying - they don't think she iwll make it home - my tdoc had surgery today, don't yet know how that went, but don't expect to know until prolly sometime next week. just got back home from my mom's, that was ok, but glad to be home. jeff is on day 6 or 7 of stop drinking, so thats good. only bad thing about it is then suddenly, mom thinks everyhitn is all better. oh well, im trying to stay out of it. frustrating because i know she doens't want to stay
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

jselleck replied to skypper's response:
Hi guys. Finally got the puter from someone who will remain nameless. You know who you are. Had to wait til he fell asleep though.

Weather: Cold!!!! Way too cold!!!

Sleep: Okay I guess. Got more than 8 for a change.

Mood: Tired and sick. AGAIN!!!!

Plans: Ran to Walgreen's to pick up a prescription and stuff to fight my cold. Cooked lunch, then planted myself in my recliner and watched tv. Found out there was a hit and run in the town I live in last night a 12 year old was killed. Sigh, why are people so cruel? Apparently the child that was hit was actually knocked under the car and dragged more than 500 feet. Sad.
Well that's my two cents. Cookie, I think you gave me what you have. Lol. Woke up with a sore throat and cough. Sigh. Sick again. HATE being sick!!! So far not bad enough to go to the doctor yet. May have to go next week though. Hope not. Have a great week-end my friends.

J

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.