Girl, I hope Matt does most of the driving. hahaha 1. Ppl who dont use turn signals (thought I would start with that just for you J) 2. Indecisive ppl 3. Kids who dont respect their elders. 4. The cupboard doors being left open. 5. Being on the phone with someone, and they talk to others in the room grrrrrrrrrr my bro does that to me and ticks me off! 6. All this flipping rude texting ie in line at stores when they should be paying attention, at your house for a short visit but stay on the text the whole time etc etc 7. Lack of common sense. 8. Wasting water or hydro.
Yes Dyanne, Matt does all the driving. For the past 3 years. I lost my privileges after I totaled our second Taurus and the insurance rates got too high. May get them back this summer. We're waiting on his inheritance from his grandmother's estate and hope to buy a second vehicle. ( One with a back seat so groceries don't get piled on me all the time!!!) When that happens he's agreed to reconsider letting me drive the truck and only the truck. Along with other limits of course. What can I say?? I have road rage along with bipolar. Or at least had road rage. The few times I've gotten to drive since totaling last car I've done much better. But then he was in the car with me and watched me like a hawk. So we'll see how I do on my own.
I totally feel you on all those car annoyances. 90% of the people on the road appear to be rude idiots. Driving always leaves me tensed up and sometimes cussing and fuming. (I'm much like my father in this way. I never understood until I got behind the wheel myself lol. )
I don't let it affect my driving though. I'm actually a pretty safe driver for my age. Although I learned just last night that Mania The Offspring driving = bad combination. Was so caught up in the music I didn't even realize I was going 60 down a 35 lol. It was at 11 at night though and nobody was on the road so everything was fine
1. parents who let their children run around the stores like animals.
2. Little kids who scream over and over again in stores. " AH...AH...AH...AH"
3. Kids to throw themselves on the ground at stores and yell "I WANT IT!!!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!NO NO NO NO!!"
4. Idiots who ride on my bumper. I happen to have a cure for that.
5. When I park my Mustang way out in the middle of B.F.E and when I come out of the store, some P.O.S. car is parked right next to mine.
6. My chronic pain totally ticks me off.
7. Men who stare at women. Even if the woman catches him staring, he still continues.
8. Men who yell "OWE!!! OH BABY!...." uuuggghh
9. How Obama is going to give illegal aliens a green card. What about the ppl who had to get a special Visa from their country (which is very difficult and time consuming), then when they get here they have to WAIT to get a Green Card, they have to pay for it every single year. What about those ppl?
((((((J))))) hugs hon! omg my sistah from anotha mistah you made me laugh with the kids ones, sooooo try I high five you on those and add....
1. Parents who are totally oblivious to the fact that their kids are screaming their guts out and practically deafening others ... grrr sooo freakin' annoying.. like.. uhh hello?? can you please turn the volume button on your kid down so the rest of us don't have to listen to that noise? Just about tips me right over the edge.....
2. People who feel it's necessary to bring the biggest most unwheeldly sized strollers onto a bus, and then take up 4 seats that others including seniors could use.... and they watching as someone else does the same, making it totally impossible for anyone to squeeze by without knocking their little darlings Cadillac!...and YOU get the stink eye.... I mean REALLY???????........ grrrrrrrrrr
3. Rude and bad mannered school kids who push and shove others (including seniors) to get on public transit and then grab all the seats and just stare blankly around without even thinking it might be nice to offer someone older a seat...omg I'm getting all steamed!
4. People who leave their clothes in the washers or dryers for hours when others have laundry to do.....
5. Alarm clocks......all of them.....
6. Static electricity.... especially in my hair..
7. Jam packed sardine like subway cars at rush hour.... ugh... the worst!
8. Talking to someone on the phone while their talking to someone else.... uhh can we say rude???
9. ....awww I have so many more, but I have to run to work! eeps!
Have a great day everyone!
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama
What bugs me the most is a mom in a store chatting away on the phone and is ignoring the child in the cart. This is such an important time for the child to learn from their parents. I may be showing my age, but I feel that the instant gratification in constant usage of cell phone must be damaging our relationships.
Just like all of you, other drivers make me nuts. Just today I was almost my car was pushed out of my lane on the freeway, was almost sideswiped by a car racing up my narrow hill, and I was the only one who pulled to the right side of the road when an emergency vehicle was heard. This was at a busy intersection and the cross traffic didn't stop until the emergency truck came up to the intersection and had to lay on the horn.
Oh there are a few more things, but my blood pressure is starting to rise.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Debbie honey, Your number 1 answer ticks me off to. I went to dinner with a friend and the entire time she was getting txt msgs and answering them. this was happening about every one min.I was so annoyed with her rudeness ans I will never got any where with her again.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
The opinions expressed in WebMD Communities are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. Communities are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.
Do not consider Communities as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.