Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
    Mildly Mental Monday Daily Post - May contain Triggers
    ddnos posted:
    Good morning, everyone!

Weather - 39 and a tad breeze coming from the SW via the North Pole. lol Say what?

Sleep - about 6 hrs of good sleep

Mood - fairly good

Plans - go to the bank, maybe go to jewlry store who charged me an arm and a leg to fix my Med ID bracelet a few months ago that is now broke! I don't think so! If they don't fix it for free, I'm going to throw a royal kaniption fit! The rest of the day just get some things done around the house and rest my sore body.

Have a great day!

Debbie
    Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
    LOL re-mildly mental. More like wildly mental for me.

Hello my little dahlings

Weather: still raining and still loving it

Sleep: not bad

Mood: ok

Plsns; I'm still ill so I am going to do very little today.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. ;P

hugs and muahs
    WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
    Hello All,,

Weather: raining, and in the mid 60's

Sleep: Much better

Mood: grumpy

Plans: phone calls and write up a report and also emails.

mattthecat responded:
    Howdy from the great state Texas

Weather- over cast muggy high around 80 degrees.

Sleep- some about five hours plenty more were that came from I have light week ahead and plan to do as little as possible to nurse my foot.

Mood- N/A

Plans- Take my wife to therapy this evening otherwise nurse my feet.

Have a good day every one.

Matt

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
    Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    116 of 133 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.