Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Hopefully a better day Tuesday daily post. Possible triggers
jselleck posted:
Weather: Overcast. Supposed to rain today. We'll see.

Sleep: Better. Actually got almost 9 hours.

Mood: Looking up. Still possibly manic.

Plans. Go by hubbie's work to get and turn in some paperwork. Return boots we bought last week because they aren't steel toed. Urrrr. Wal-Mart run, mail letter to Social Security and my niece, then grocery run. Hopefully cook dinner if we're not too worn out after all that running around. Got a really interesting PBS show called Downtown Abby through Netflix. Gonna watch it tonight till Flashpoint comes on then after a little too maybe. Husband has to work 1am to 5am because they're having issues at his work. Which means I need to wash his uniform soon. Ugh!!! A wife's work is never done. You'd think since there's only the two of us living in our place that I wouldn't have to do laundry so often. But it's practically an everyday ocurance. You'd think we had a newborn or something!!! At least he has two uniforms now so I don't have to wash them every day. That's a blessing within itself.

Well, I've bitched and moaned enough. Looking like today's going to be a better day for me, hoping the same for all my wonderful crazy friends!!! Take care.

J

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: nice

Sleep: good

Mood: up and down. My hair has been falling out like crazy lately. Every time I wash my hair, handfuls come out and when I brush it even more falls out. I'm trying not to get upset about it but I just want to cry. I need to straighten myself up and NOT cry. I have more important health issues to worry about.

Plans: make a bracelet and play LOTRO tonight.

Hope your all well. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.