Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
WooHoooo Wednesday Daily Post (***May Contain Triggers***)
skypper posted:
Well I didn't see one up yet for today so just thought I'd pop in really quick.
Going to try and get back n later to read and reply to other posts but on the run right now.

Ok so our weather today I heard will be high 60's/low 70's, I'm glad because it was too cold

Sleep was pretty good I guess in relation to my normal non-sleeping

Mood is alright, just really kind of feeling frantic with a lot of things i need to do

Plans: Ok I want to go for a quick jog, take my son to his weekly meeting w/his teacher, pick up kids from school, finish my lil ones laundry (I have to go through his clothes because he keeps trying to wear stuff that is too small) try and find something to make for dinner, and either sweep up or vacuum the house, not sure which I'll choose today.
Then we'll probably watch a movie or something, I actually rather feel like a pot of tea and a good book tonight though, silence sounds great though it's highly unlikely around here

Well, have a happy hump day everyone!!!
((((((hugs)))))) to all who want or need them!!!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

ddnos responded:
Weather - 46, rainy

Sleep-good

Mood - depressed

Plans - was sposed to do career test at DVR this afternoon, but rescheduled becasue depressed and couldjn't get up and ready to go. Plans rest of the day, who knows, try to get out at least a lil bit, thta is, if i can get self in shower. just woke up from weird dream about tdoc, make me feel more depressed.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

margaroo replied to ddnos's response:
(((((((((((((( Debbie )))))))))))))))))

Hello my friends!

Weather: Wonderful! Blue skies, white clouds.

Sleep: Pretty good.

Mood: OK with sporadic anxiety.

Plans: Went to the dentist. Went to an appt with my pain management doc, but he was delayed in surgery, so I had to reschedule. At least I didn't waste the effort of a shower, fixing my hair, etc because I did go to the dentist. Is anyone else like me? I like to schedule 2 appts. the same day to make the effort worth it.

My right side back and hip is really bugging me today. It has almost been 4 months since the surgery, I guess I am a bit impatient.

Hugs to all,

Maggtie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

skypper responded:
((((((((((debbie))))))))))
((((((((((maggie)))))))))

gentle hugs to you both, debbie my dear friend sorry you're depressed, sitting there with you, and i brought ice cream today too

maggie sorry you're hurting, surgery and our bodies are a mystery, you can never really tell how the body will react or how long it will take to feel pain free, I will hope it is soon for you, in the meantime come share some ice cream with debbie and I
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.