Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
chat room
slik_kitty posted:
I found a place on the internet where we can meet to chat.

http://www.wireclub.com/chat

i set up a room called bp peeps that can only be accessed by invitation only, so people can't intrude on us. so if anyone is interested, go join and give me your id and i will invite you. just make sure that when you sign up, set your status to offline. i just got on and am getting hit on already. lol
FirstPrevious12NextLast

skypper responded:
Oooh la la! That's because you're a sexy kitty RAWR!!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

skypper responded:
Okie dokie sexy-kittie beam me in!!!
My name on there is Cali Sky, also how do I change my status to offline? looking around and can't seem to find it
~Sky~

sandtiger responded:
I joined it this morning from an invite from Sky, but I don't know how to search for friends, let alone subscribe to a board ... I'll have to fiddle with it some more this afternoon, and may need some help. =/

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
invited you sky. i think. doesn't give me confirmation that i sent it.

san give me your id and i will invite you.

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
click the home button sky and at the top it gives you the options to be online or offline. it appears to keep you offline if you set it that way.

monkeybee replied to slik_kitty's response:
How fun! Slik_Kitty you are so resourceful! My username is cashart10. Can you invite me? Thanks!

bpcookie responded:
So you have total control over the chat room? No weirdos? Remember when I first joined WebMD, when they had a chat room, I was on with you and some perverted pig came in and that was the end of the chat room for me. lol.

So you are only inviting ppl you know?
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

bpcookie responded:
hhhmmm I just signed up but I did not see the offline part.

bpcookie responded:
ok, I think I found it. LOL. I am now off line. Now let me figure out how to get YOU to invite me.

bpcookie responded:
Ok, I sent you and email with my user name. I didn't want the world to know it. Once you invite me and I join, Im sure the peeps on here wont have any problems identifying me.

bpcookie responded:
Ok, I know, I have a million questions. Thats because I never read Computers For Dummies cause I was too dumb to understand it. lol. Anyways, I can not find your chat room. I know its private but isn't there a way to find private rooms?

skypper responded:
Ok, well I'm there but totally and completely lost...ummmmmm now waht?
~Sky~

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
LOL your not the only one who is lost

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Sky, I sent you a IM, it has my nick name. Can you invite me?

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.