Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
It is Thursday, right? Oh Im such a mess.

Hello dahlings

Weather: sunny

Sleep: absolutely horrible. First my back hurt really bad so I went into the spare room to sleep. I had horrifying nightmares about Demons and evil stuff. It scared me so badly, that I was so scared when I had to cross the dark living room into our bedroom. When I got into bed I snuggled up to my husband. I was still scared. I dreamed all the rest of the night but they weren't nightmares. When hubby woke at 6:30 I went into the spare room again and tried to sleep again, this time with the light on. Once again I had very scary dreams. Now I don't know what to do. Our mattress hurts my back and we can't afford to buy a new one.

Mood: ok, I think

Plans: Try to join Kitties new chat room. Do dishes. Not much more cause of my LSC pain (which I am friggin sick and tired of) and my entire back and neck still hurts.

You all have a fab. day. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

jselleck responded:
Yes, Cookie it's thursday. Hubbie working this morning threw me for a loop though, and for a minute I thought it was friday. Sigh.

Weather: Clear blue skies. Supposed to be in mid 60's. We'll see. Not trusting the weather people right now. Long story.

Sleep: Eh, so so I guess. Hurt my back AGAIN yesterday. Couldn't get comfortable.

Mood: TIRED!!!!!! )=

Plans: Try and pick up a little. Don't know how much I'll get done. Like I said hurt my back yesterday. Have no idea what exactly I did to it, I was just gathering laundry to wash when it happened. Hurt like hades though when I did it. Thank God for good pain meds. lol. Have to do at least one load of laundry. Hubbie has to work tonight.

Cookie, sorry you're having so much pain girlfriend. If you guys can ever afford one, highly recommend a sleep number bed. We got one a year ago and it really helps. Especially if you and your husband like different kinds of mattresses. We got a full and spent about a grand, but it was the best money we ever spent. Just a suggestion. Hope you feel better soon.

Take care my friends and have a great day and wonderful week-end in case I'm not on again.

J

margaroo replied to jselleck's response:
Oh fizzle sticks!!! I was near of the end of an emotional response, but somehow "poof" it disappeared. Maybe that is for the better...everyone has their problems here and no one needs my "blow-by-blow" accounts.

Let's start again.

Hello my friends!

Weather: Sunny and in the 70's.

Sleep: OK until I had a disturbing dream about my brother-in-law and wife coming for a visit.

Mood: Already had a meltdown and it is not even noon. My fear of being judged because my house is not perfect runs deep. My husband's sisters caused terrible trauma for me 15 years ago and it is still effecting me. One of these sisters was thinking of joining them, thus the meltdown. This brother is a perfectionist, but I will just shut down the rooms waiting to be painted and I will be OK. Abilify helped a lot.

Plans: Try to get more done around the house. I have to be careful about my back, but I have already done some damage, so what the heck. It always hurts an hour or 2 after so I will keep going as long as I can.

Believe it or not, that was the edited version.

((((( Sparkle ))))) I think we need to live closer to each other so we can cry together because we understand each other.

((( Sky ))) Thanks for the comfort and ice cream. Nothing like a bowl of Rocky Road to drown your sorrows. Another benefit is there is no warning about eating ice cream in combination with our meds.

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

skypper replied to margaroo's response:
Maggie, you are so right, no dangerous interactions there other than extreme deliciousness!

Cookie- So nice chatting with you today, I need to make phone calls more often and join the real world! lol

J, back pain just sucks that's about all I can say about it without going off on a tangent

Our weather here today is really warm and sunny, its nice but i wore a sweater today and was dying from the heat!

Sleep was not too bad, I've been sleeping better this week thankfully.

Mood is ok, leveling out somewhat as well

Plans: well I had 2 appointments this morning which I went to, i'm looking over this senior catalog for my daughter and trying to see what we can afford and payment options for cap, gown, tassels, announcements, pictures and etc....geeez it's all so expensive....I'm really glad I ordered her, her ring last year because it took me the whole year to pay it off!
What I've got to do is a little bit of cleaning up and try and find SOMETHING to cook for dinner, we're running low on everything and all I can say is thank goodness I get paid tomorrow so I can buy some groceries.

It's already 2pm here on the west coast, so I hope everyone's had a good day so far. Hugs to everyone who wants or needs them and sending out rays of sunshine and happiness to you all!!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.