Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Slightly better day Saturday daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Weather: Blue skies and sunny. Nice day to go for a walk.

Sleep: Only seven hours, but better than yesterday. No nightmares!!!!

Mood: Hopeful. So far today is going better than yesterday.

Plans: Spent the past four hours goofing around on the computer. Really need to get my butt in gear and clean some. Got the coffee table clean yesterday. Considering how I felt major accomplishment. Got a letter wrote to my niece in the Air Force. Buddy mailed it for me. Talked to my sister in law. Firmed up plans for trip to San Antonio next month for niece's graduation from basic. Really looking forward to that. Haven't seen that part of the family in two years. Everyone has gotten so big according to pictures sent for Christmas. Sigh, wish we all lived closer. Maybe if we ever win the lottery or something. Hope everyone has a fantastic week-end. Take care my friends.

Jess

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.