Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thank God it's Sunday daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Weather: Blue skies and a few fair weather clouds. Supposed to warm, but have NO plans to budge from my chair.

Sleep: Like a log. FINALLY was able to get to sleep at a decent time and slept til 11:30. Oh blessed day.

Mood: Grumpy. Feel horrible. Cold won't go away and neck and back hurt like the dickins.

Plans: Do as little as possible. Haven't felt this miserable in a while. Sooo glad I see my Ortho tomorrow. Gonna insist he do something about my neck if I have to pitch a fit in order to do so. This will make my third appointment since Christmas and the last two times I've said something about my neck and both times he's blown me off. If he doesn't do something gonna talk to the guy I see for my back. He supposedly specializes in spine and neck injuries. At least that's what the card I fished up says. Hope everyone feels better than I do. Take care and hugs to those who need them. Later all.

J

margaroo responded:
(((((((((((((((( J ))))))))))))))))

Sorry about your neck and back. Mine is driving me crazy too, so I will pick up the ice cream and drive over so we can have a pity party together. A few others can join us, they know who they are, just let me know how much and which flavors to get.

Good Sunday everyone! I know we have a few football fans here, I will tune in from time to time to see the wonderful commercials

Weather: Beautiful - in the 70's

Sleep: Terrible, I woke up often because of pain despite what medication I took.

Mood: Trying hard to keep it together for the sake of the husband, but it is hard. He has been really attentive, but he gets really frustrated when I don't get better and his frustration comes through as anger.

Plans: Get off my tail-bone l and get back to bed. I already mixed up the meat-loaf and the potatoes are ready to pop in the oven. My husband will do the baking and make a cucumber and tomato salad. Easy-breezy dinner, and my idea of cooking. Tomorrow I'm making chili. Come on over and bring corn bread. I'm making a double batch of chili.

Hugs - and extra ones who need them.....

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

CanadianDyanne replied to margaroo's response:
Wow Maggie I think we are really hanging out together!
Like you, I prefer the commercials not the game.
I am making meatloaf and potatoes. My dh ate the last of the cornbread last night and took out a frozen chili to thaw for lunch! how funny eh? I will bring cornbread, i have beeen told for years its the best but I warn you its rebel cornbread. not yanky sugarbread.

J i sure to hope you get to feeling better, hugz to you and Maggie each and anyone else who want a few............HUGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZ...take all you need!

ddnos responded:
Weather - mid 40's i think

Sleep - good

Mood - better

Plans - not sure
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

jselleck replied to margaroo's response:
Ice cream sounds great Maggs!!!! I haven't had any in ages!!! So does meatloaf. I tried making one a few months ago and it was a total bomb. Everyone ate it, but tasted funky to me. Guess because I hadn't made one in 12 years. Miss my mom's. She makes the best meatloaf in the world. Do you put beans in your chili?? I have to leave them out when I make mine because of hubbie's stomach issues. Sigh, the things I do for love. And clean air, ha ha. Take care and feel better too!!! Hugs!!!

J

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.