Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Super Bowl and Puppy Bowl
bpcookie posted:
Anyone watching the Puppy Bowl? Its so adorable.

How about the Super Bowl? Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

I want the 49'rs to win but I think the Ravens will win. Me and hubby has a bet going. I the Ravens win I get a 15 min. back rub, if he wins he gets...wwwelllll...eerrr....something.

Here are some great Football pics.

Go to Grumpy Groupies if you want to see the more racey ones
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

margaroo responded:
Where is the puppy bowl? I just know of the ones on Jimmy Fallon.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

bpcookie replied to margaroo's response:
Direct TV #282 and its on right now and I think it continues through out the day. If you don't have Direct TV then it should be on another channel.

margaroo replied to bpcookie's response:
I'll check it out...thanks, Sparkle
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

ddnos responded:
Cookie, according to the puppies on the Jimmy Falon show and the dog on Letterman, the Ravens are going to win. lol

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

jselleck replied to ddnos's response:
Well, Cookie you were right. Even though it looked like a runaway up to the beginning of the 3rd quarter, after the lights went out the 49ners actually made a game of it. Still, I wish the Colts had done better this season. Although losing in the play offs to the eventual world champion makes them look better. But what do I know?? The only game I watch all season is the Super Bowl and I watch it more for the commercials than anything else. Lol. Better luck next year Dolts and Cryboys. ( aka Colts and Cowboys.) Sooo glad the season's over!!! Bring on the BASEBALL!!!!! Let's go Rangers!!!!!! Woo hooo!!!

J

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
I think they should have made them play in the dark. Put some glow sticks around their necks and push them onto the field.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.