Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Mucky Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my Dahlings

Weather: sunny

Sleep: good

Mood: up down up down up down. I HATE Mondays anyways so on top of that Im still hurting down in no-where-mans-land (trust me, hubby would know), I feel like a have a YI or BI but half of the time I really don't have an inf. at all. Plus Menopause, Bipolar, losing my hair, bordom, blah blah blah.

(possible trigger) Tomorrow is Feb. 5th, which is the day that my lovely, sweet dog Cookie passed away. The year was 2009. We will light a candle next to her urn. So tomorrow prob. won't be a good day for me.

Plans: chores and play with the pup.

Love ya guys. muahs

p.s. I will be sending out some little kiddie Valentines cards to you guys. I ran out of stamps, so some of you may get the cards late.
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

sandtiger responded:
Weather: Chilly, overcast

Sleep: rough; couldn't get to sleep until late

Mood: started out good, now headed down

Plans: none, so far

I started the day out well and really positive, but kind of headed down right now. In the office I work in, it can get pretty noisy but its always been easy to tune out. Today is one of those days where its near impossible to, and all of everything is jangling on my nerves. I'm bordering on over-stimulation. Took an Ativan and am waiting for it to kick in good.
On my good days, I wonder why it is I'd be willing to take such a financial cut to go on indefinite disability (its an option through work; one I haven't chosen to take yet), why when everything's so easy.
Then it kind of falls into afternoons like this, and I wonder how in the world I can possibly make it through another day like this. *sigh* I'm so confused about this right now, and holding on with the tips of my fingers.

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

sandtiger responded:
Cookie ... ((hugs)), honey.

I'll light a candle for her.

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

CanadianDyanne replied to sandtiger's response:
{{{{{SAN}}}} Bless your heart, I hope the ativan kicks in asap. I fully do understand what you mean re work.

{{{{Cookie}}}} Our four legged babies are so precious eh.

Weather: -7C I think thats about 17F, have a few inches of snow and still coming down but it is beautiful

Sleep: iffy

Mood: good

Plans: Need to take my neighbour to the market, she does drive and is sick. I may make her go to the walk in clinic as well. Some folks can be so stubborn!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
112 of 129 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.