Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Feb. 5th 2009. Cookie (trigger)
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dear friends. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Ok, it should be safe now.

My fur baby Cookie passed away on Feb 5th, 2009. Tomorrow it will be 4 yrs. It seems like a lot longer than that. I still feel guilt and sorrow. It has gotten better with time. My Chewy has helped the pain so very much. She makes me laugh every single day.

Tomorrow we will light a candle next to Cookies Urn.

She was missing one eye and many of her teeth. She was still a beautiful dog. I love you Cookie. Mommy misses you and I will see you again.
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

slik_kitty responded:
hugs

sandtiger responded:
[[[HUGS>>> cookie...

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

bpcookie responded:
thanks for the hugs peeps. So far I'm doing good. Ive been listening to a song thats so pretty and its uplifting. I love the part "If your lost and alone or your sinking like a stone, carry on, may your past be the sound of your feet on upon the ground, carry on...." Music has so much power.

Carry On/Fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7yCLn-O-Y0

monkeybee replied to bpcookie's response:
I'm sorry Cookie! I know its hard to lose a pet that's part of your family. I hope you continue to find some enjoyment on this sad day! hugs!

jselleck replied to monkeybee's response:
Feel your pain darlin. My Bubby monster disapeeard three years ago on Valentine's Day. Of all the worst presents I've gotten.... Having Peabody helps, but nothing will replace my "mood kitty." Having and looking at pictures helps. He was such a funny cat!!! Only one I've ever had who liked to wear a pillowcase as a jacket. He would even "beg" for it if he was really cold. Such a silly monster. Thinking of you this rotten day. (((((((HUGS))))))

Jess

PS If you need to talk to someone, call me!!!!

bpcookie replied to monkeybee's response:
Thank you Monkeybee. Your such a sweet heart. Im doing pretty good so far today. I hope it lasts.

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
aawww so sorry about your Bubby. A pillow case as a jacket? how cute is that.

If I break down today then I will give you call. Thank you for the offer.

margaroo replied to bpcookie's response:
(( Sparkle ))

It has been almost 8 months since Rusty left a hole in my heart, I am almost ready to open up another space for a dog who wants to be spoiled and doesn't mind being a couch potato. I was at the dentist last week, and 2 of the women had small dogs. We would always talk about our furbabies. One of the ladies had a mini-pin like Rusty and she passed 3 weeks before Rusty. I had not seen one of them since Rusty passed, and when I was talking with her, I started to cry. I miss my baby. The song you picked was beautiful.

Love and hugs,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

bpcookie replied to margaroo's response:
Gosh, 8 months. Seems like it was just a few months ago. You know, after 8 months of my Cookie passing, thats when we got our other dog. We found out that Chewy was born in Feb. and thats when Cookie passed. Its kinda like Chewy was meant for us.

You will find the perfect dog or should I say, the perfect dog will find you. hugs

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
(((((big hugs)))))
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.