Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Tickle Me Tuesday Daily Bipolar Post/poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dauhlings

weather: very nice

Sleep: good. I was so drugged up last night. I was in so much pain last night , I couldnt stand it. Along with my reg. meds I had to add two pain meds, one musle relaxers and. two nerve pain meds and I was still in a lot of pain. I told my hubby that I needednto see my dr. to get a refiel on my Hydro. and also see my chiro. He got frustrated and said something about us not having a lot of. money and he told me that this was NOT the time to debate this. I told him that I was not debating with him , I was telling him what I was gonna do. I refuse to suffer.

Mood: so far Im doing good. trigger, today is the anniversary of when my fur baby Cookie passed away. Im trying not to get upset but later on I sure I will shed some tears.

plans: light a candle for Cookie and place it beside her urn. Tonight is LOTRO night so Im trying to take it easy so that I wont be in a lot of pain

have a lovely day. muah
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

Sandtiger responded:
Weather: chilly, breezy, kind of overcast

Sleep: good

Mood: kind of dragging with rare moments of clarity. forgetfulness and memory/time issues.

Plans: stick it out at work until I get off at 5:30, then head home. Get to babysit three kiddies tonight (plus my own), so have to make sure I have enough stuff to make oodles of spaghetti.

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

jselleck replied to Sandtiger's response:
Weather: Grey and overcast. Supposed to get a little rain. Like a .10 of an inch or so.

Sleep: Good. Like 12 hrs good.

Mood: Icky. Woke up with really really really bad back. Feeling a little better now that I put a heat wrap on.

Plans: Do as little as possible. Probably won't be on much after I post this. Did get a load of laundry done which is good because hubby has to work o.t. tonight. Ortho appt went well yesterday. Elbow is doing good. Can even shake hands with my right now. Only have to do three more weeks of physical therapy. Really pissed at doctor though. Told nurse about my neck issues AGAIN and AGAIN they blew me off. EVEN WHEN I TOLD DOC!!!! Have pt tomorrow and gonna ask them if they think I should see a criopactor or what I should do. Last ditch effort is to see general practioner. One good thing to happen is we got our taxes done and getting a bigger return than last year!!! YEA!!! Will actually get to go to Sea World with the in-laws next month. Soooo looking forward to that trip. Just hoping my back cooperates. Cookie take care of yourself girl. Hugs to you and everyone else.

J

margaroo responded:
((((((( Sparkle ))))))))))

Sending lots of love today.

Hugs ~ Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

margaroo replied to jselleck's response:
Good afternoon my friends!

Weather: Good bye blue skies and warm sun, it is cool and drizzling today. I like the cool days much more than the hot days of summer. I think So California has better weather than most.

Sleep: I medicated myself to sleep early. I could not get comfortable all day and I had had enough. Woke up a couple of times, but I always have pain medication and some Seroquel by the bed to get me back to sleep.

Mood: I am still impatient with my physical limitations. I have been at the computer for an hour and I need to get off my butt. I understand your frustration Sparkle. I have been to the pain management doc and he says I am making progress, but it doesn't feel like it. I was thinking of going for acupuncture treatments again. I don't know if it is advisable after surgery, but I am looking for a quick fix.

Plans: I promised my husband I would work with him on getting the bedroom cleared out so it can be painted tomorrow.

Hugs to all, extra ones who need them.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

ddnos responded:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cookie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Weather - cool and rainy off and on

Sleep - fanfriggentastic!

Mood - Good

Plans - going to neighbor across the street to dust her house and mop her floors - had something else i was supposed to do today but I can't remember. lol After not sleeping at all the night before last and being up all day yesterday, i slept SO good last night! NINE hours, which is a miracle for me! lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.