Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Mellow Monday Daily Post - May contain Triggers
ddnos posted:
Good morning everyone!

Weather - 40 cloudy

Sleep - restless

Mood - Somewhere between ok and good

Plans - need to make a few business calls this morning, go to my dentist office to do some volunteer work, work on creating a spreadsheet and database, and play it by ear for the rest.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings, I hate mondays. I am using my Ipad and it doesnt heave spell check so ignore all my spelling mistakes.

w: raining

s: ok

m: in the middle and also down

Plans: dishes, try to play with my dog, maybe figure how how to re-do a braclete that I made. I made a really neat bracelet but the string that I used was too think and trying to tie it was difficult. The string kept coming undone. ggrrr. So I have to use a lighter string which is to stretchy to hold all my beads.

have a good day my dahlings. muah
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

sandtiger responded:
Weather: dreary and rainy

Sleep: insomnia

Mood: improved

Plans: work and then home again, home again; might have a friend coming over tonight for a write-in.

Oh, and the official truth is in! I am NOT preggers. Started my womanly time of the month this morning. Woot!

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Good afternoon

Weather: sunny and warm in the 50s and windy.

sleep: good

Mood: edgy and a bit paranoid.

Plans: do paperwork for a program and do a light laundry. Maybe order pizza tonight.

beej

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.