Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Really Random & Totally For Fun ???'s
skypper posted:
Thought we could use a distraction and some fun here, so here it goes~!

1. What's the hardest thing you've ever done?

2. If you were a car, what kind of car would you be?

3. If you were a city, what would you be?

4. If you were a movie, what would you be?

5. If you were a soup, what would you be?

6. If you were a tree, what would be carved in your trunk?

7. If you were sand, what would you say to people on your beach?

8. If you were a house, what would you say to the people living inside you?

9. If you were a pebble, what would you say to a little kid throwing you into a pond?

10. If you were an animal, what would you be?

11. If you could travel through time and meet yourself when you were a kid, what would you say?

12. If a bartender named a drink after you, what would it be called? What would be in it?

13. If you had to eliminate one thing in your life, what would it be?

14. If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be?

15. What did you want to be when you were little and are you that now?

16. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?

17. What do people like about you the most? The least?

18. Should the guy always pay for a date?

19. What would be the title of your autobiography?

20. If you had one superhero ability, what would it be?

Have fun~!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

sandtiger responded:
1. What's the hardest thing you've ever done? let my son go.[br>[br>2. If you were a car, what kind of car would you be? a canary-yellow Avalanche. vroom.[br>[br>3. If you were a city, what would you be? Kittyhawk, New York

4. If you were a movie, what would you be? Fifth Element. bwahahaha[br>[br>5. If you were a soup, what would you be? WTF? Broccoli and cheese, I guess.[br>
6. If you were a tree, what would be carved in your trunk? I wz hre[br>
7. If you were sand, what would you say to people on your beach? get the *bleep* off my face *bleep bleep*[br>
8. If you were a house, what would you say to the people living inside you?[br>Don't yell at each other, in anger or otherwise.

9. If you were a pebble, what would you say to a little kid throwing you into a pond?[br>Hold on tight, kid. It's gonna get wild.

10. If you were an animal, what would you be? Tiger. duh.[br>
11. If you could travel through time and meet yourself when you were a kid, what would you say? Just hang on. No matter what, just hang on. It's worth it, I promise.[br>[br>12. If a bartender named a drink after you, what would it be called? What would be in it? Don't know, stumped on that one.[br>[br>13. If you had to eliminate one thing in your life, what would it be? my ex. harr[br>[br>14. If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be? my BP journal
[br>15. What did you want to be when you were little and are you that now? a cat, and dude, no.
[br>16. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be? Sylvester the cat [theme, anyone?>[br>[br>17. What do people like about you the most? The least? my quirky personality. To both.[br>
18. Should the guy always pay for a date? No, only when I don't have the money... lol[br>[br>19. What would be the title of your autobiography? The Darkest Shining Star[br>
20. If you had one superhero ability, what would it be? Ability to create and wield electricity/lightning.

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

jselleck responded:
1. What's the hardest thing you've ever done? Applied for social security disability.[br>[br>2. If you were a car, what kind of car would you be?
VW Bettle or Jetta.[br>[br>3. If you were a city, what would you be?[br>easy, New York, New York[br>[br>4. If you were a movie, what would you be?[br>Science Fiction, most likely Star Trek or Star Wars.[br>[br>5. If you were a soup, what would you be?
Hard one. Most likely Vegetable. [br>[br>6. If you were a tree, what would be carved in your trunk?
JB MS 4 Ever
[br>7. If you were sand, what would you say to people on your beach?[br>Enjoy your visit. Life is short. Make lost of memories, because you never know when memories are all you'll have left of a loved one.
[br>8. If you were a house, what would you say to the people living inside you? Live much. Laugh often. Love abundantly.[br>[br>9. If you were a pebble, what would you say to a little kid throwing you into a pond? A small change can affect big changes.[br>[br>10. If you were an animal, what would you be? Easy, a house cat.[br>[br>11. If you could travel through time and meet yourself when you were a kid, what would you say? Don't get involved with Shannon Taylor.
[br>12. If a bartender named a drink after you, what would it be called? What would be in it? The old spinster. Coke and vanilla flavoring.[br>[br>13. If you had to eliminate one thing in your life, what would it be?[br>Bipolar!!!!!!!
[br>14. If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be? My cats. (yea, I know that's two things technically, but how could I choose one over the other??)[br>[br>15. What did you want to be when you were little and are you that now? When I was in 5th grade a jockey, then in middle school a world famous author, in high school a respected journalist. Nope.[br>[br>16. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?[br>Super Woman.
[br>17. What do people like about you the most? The least?[br>My infectious laugh. My pigheadedness and stubbornness[br>[br>18. Should the guy always pay for a date? YES!!!!!![br>[br>19. What would be the title of your autobiography? The Wild and Wacky Adventures of a Bipolar Woman.
[br>20. If you had one superhero ability, what would it be?[br>Super Healing like Wolverine.

bpcookie responded:
1. What's the hardest thing you've ever done? Waiting for my husband, who lived in England at the time, to get a special Visa in order to move here. We weren't sure if he could even get one.

2. If you were a car, what kind of car would you be? Candy Apple Red Mustang GT. vaaaarrroooommm

3. If you were a city, what would you be? Bryce. Thats a family name and we have a city named after the Bryce Canyon and the Bryce Canyon was named after a relative of ours. So, we have our own city.

4. If you were a movie, what would you be? I would be a movie called WTH? lol.

5. If you were a soup, what would you be? New England Clam Chowder. My fav.

6. If you were a tree, what would be carved in your trunk? President Lincoln Peed Here

7. If you were sand, what would you say to people on your beach? Get the heck off of me!!!!

8. If you were a house, what would you say to the people living inside you? Can you please paint my outside pink with sparkles all over me?

9. If you were a pebble, what would you say to a little kid throwing you into a pond? NNNNOOOOO I can't breath under water.

10. If you were an animal, what would you be? Wolf

11. If you could travel through time and meet yourself when you were a kid, what would you say? Hang in there. Things turn out to be very good.

12. If a bartender named a drink after you, what would it be called? What would be in it? Sparkle. It would contain moonshine, vodka, whiskey, tequila and a lime. One drink will knock you on your butt.

13. If you had to eliminate one thing in your life, what would it be? VLSC

14. If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be? Assuming that my hubby and dog were already outside, I would probably save my Mustang.

15. What did you want to be when you were little and are you that now? Veterinarian. I took a few College courses but I can not remember 75% of what I had learned 13 yrs ago. So nope, Im not a vet.

16. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be? The cat that is always being chased by Peppy Le Pew (sp)

17. What do people like about you the most? The least? the most: sense of humor. the least: I tend to say things with out thinking first.

18. Should the guy always pay for a date?Heck yea

19. What would be the title of your autobiography? Another Cinderella Story

20. If you had one superhero ability, what would it be? Rid the world of chronic pain
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

ddnos responded:
1. What's the hardest thing you've ever done?
Go off one of my meds (temporarily) 4 yrs ago for 6 months, was physically sick as a dog and more depressed than I'd ever been in all my life. It was horrible. I do'nt know if thta's the worse, but it was bad.

2. If you were a car, what kind of car would you be?

I would be a van - something roomy and comfortable

3. If you were a city, what would you be?
I would be the roughest areas of NY City so that I could be there behind the scenes to help keep the innocent there safe.

4. If you were a movie, what would you be?
I don't know

5. If you were a soup, what would you be?
I would be a creamy potato soup so that I could soothe hungry tummys with my warm comfort food.

6. If you were a tree, what would be carved in your trunk?

HOPE

7. If you were sand, what would you say to people on your beach?

Clean feet would be nice, guys!

8. If you were a house, what would you say to the people living inside you?

Honesty, integrity, communciation, love, joy, and honor are the foundation of my house - always remember that

9. If you were a pebble, what would you say to a little kid throwing you into a pond?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, poooooow! Let's do it again!

10. If you were an animal, what would you be?

I would be a cat

11. If you could travel through time and meet yourself when you were a kid, what would you say?

You belong.

12. If a bartender named a drink after you, what would it be called? What would be in it?

13. If you had to eliminate one thing in your life, what would it be?
depression

14. If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be?

Sonny

15. What did you want to be when you were little and are you that now?
I never wanted to be anything when I was a child - I never thought that far ahead

16. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?

Tigger

17. What do people like about you the most? The least?
Kindness, humor, loyalty - least; excessive talking at times

18. Should the guy always pay for a date?

The first date, yes - after that, it's between the two of them

19. What would be the title of your autobiography?

My Life Belongs to Me

20. If you had one superhero ability, what would it be?

I would like to fly - the bus and walking gets old. lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Need some advice...
I am 32 with a wonderful family and just found out that I am bipolar. 20 days ago they left me due to one of my outburst. I need them back ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.