Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thrilling Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my Beeper Dahlings

Weather: sunny and warm

Sleep: pretty good. Before nighty nite time I was in serious pain. LSC pain especially. So I took an expired Soma tablet and two Amatryptaline tablets (thats for the LSC pain). It brought my pain lvl down to a point where I could finally sleep.

Mood: uuummm not sure. I'm in pain, down under. I took my Lyrica and it has my brain scrambled. I hate it when it does that because I can't think straight or concentrate. So right know I don't know what kind of mood Im in. LOL

Plans: do a few chores, write a few emails and send two bracelets to a friend of mine. I may make me a new bracelet as well. My biggest problem with bracelets is tying the knots. If any of you make your own jewelry, can you explain to me how to tie knots??

muahs dahlings
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

jselleck responded:
Hi Cookie darling!!! Sooo missed you and the other beepers!!!!

Weather: Gorgeous!!!! Blue Skies, a few fair weather clouds, and WARM!!!! Mid 60's at least. May even hit 70.

Sleep: Horrible. Woke up with horrible pain in elbow. Dang tendinitis!!!

Mood: Superrific, totally fantastic, can't complain at all.

Plans: Been in the hospital since Sunday. Had three panic attacks ( 1 really really bad) so they admitted me for a few days to get my meds under control. Sooo glad I got out today. Would have been horrible to spend Valentine's Day away from my husband. He has to work til 11pm because he called off Sunday because I was in the ER, but still gonna try and cook a sorta nice dinner for us. Plans ar to cook a really special one either Saturday or next week sometime. Today mainly catching up on e-mails and laundry. Resting elbow as much as possible. Haven't felt pain like I did this morning in a long time. Woke me up it hurt so bad!!! And then to add to my misery the idjit murse wouldn't give me what I really needed because it wasn't in my "orders". Hello, my pain meds ar listed in the list of meds I filled out upon admission???!!!!! So miss Murray. He's an awesome nurse but he had just got off work when I was "work up". Sigh. At least I'm home now and can take whatever I need whenever I need it. (= Hope everyone has a great day!!! (((((HUGS))))) my friends.

J

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
Hello sweet heart. smoochies
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.