Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy Valentines Day!!!
bpcookie posted:
What are you doing tonight? Anything special for V day? What did you get for V day? Do you celebrate it? Do you like V day or dislike it?
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

sandtiger responded:
My son got me a coffee cup that says "Sexy" on the side, and had a little teddy bear with wings that looks like hearts in it. Sooo cute. =D

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

sandtiger replied to sandtiger's response:
ps. we're Doctor Who fans, and he always calls his TARDIS "Sexy", so it doesn't have the same connotation for my son as it would an adult ... just in case anyone was wondering why a 7yr old got his momma a cup that said Sexy .... LOL

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

bpcookie responded:
We don't celebrate V day. My husband says that we show our love all year long, so we don't need a holiday to celebrate it. Also, I really HATE the V day colors. I hate going into the store and seeing an entire isle full of red and white items. uuuggghhh, its annoying. For those of you who do celebrate it, Happy V day!! If you feel alone on this day, never fear, I will be your Valentine.

skypper responded:
Happy VD Cookie and everyone else!!!!!
I like Valentines it's fun, there are hearts everywhere and people expressing their love (with or without gifts) and it's just a happy day that makes me smile. So I celebrate with my kids by baking them sweets and cooking them a nice dinner

Cookie, I got your cute cards in the mail yesterday and wanted to say thank you SO much!!!! Really made me smile

~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

bpcookie replied to sandtiger's response:
aawww that sounds adorable. Sexy San bow-chicka-bow-bow

bpcookie replied to sandtiger's response:
ooohhhh we are Dr. Who fans also. Love love love the show. My favorites are the stone angels. They are sooooo scarey. And I love Dr. Who's kinda sorta wife. She is hilarious.

monkeybee replied to bpcookie's response:
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope your day is great!

jselleck replied to monkeybee's response:
I got the best present today. I got to spend time with my cats and my husband!!!! Plus read all your lovely posts my friends. Sooo happy to have such awesome friends!!! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!!!

HUGS

J

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
OOOOH, Cookie,

One week out of the hospital and a phone call from one of my favorite waitresses. Valentines Day (Happy to All) and that disco music still singing in my head. My son's attorney didn't call this week, and I'm ready to step out tonight.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
goat is looking mighty spiffy, and up to no good. he he he

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.