Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Maggie Sweets and Cookie Love!
skypper posted:
Girls!!! I got your cards and stuff in the mail and just wanted to send a HUGE thank you!!! Reeally brightened my day and was wonderful!!!

~Maggie, thank you for the socks!!! Oh I love socks so much, you wouldn't believe especially soft and festive ones~!!!
So jut wanted to say thank you in case I forgot, which wouldn't surprise me as I've been trying to remember for days! lol

(make that 2)
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

bpcookie responded:
Your very welcomed honey. The Valentines were very juvenile but I love sending them anyways.
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

margaroo responded:
Michelle,

I am happy to hear you love fuzzy socks as much as I do. I hope you had a good Valentine's Day. I heard it was snowing out your way, was it?

Hugs, ~ Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

skypper replied to margaroo's response:
Last week, Friday, we got a small bout of snow, it was so cool! Especially down here, we never get that kind of weather.
Perfect for fuzzy socks though
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.