Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Feeling good Saturday daily post. Possible triggers
jselleck posted:
Weather: Blue skies, a few fair weather clouds, WARM!!!

Sleep: Good

Mood: Up and down.

Plans: Laundry, laundry, and more laundry. Might have already mentioned this, but hubbie gave me the best Valentine's present of a clean house. Now I'm doing my part and catching up on laundry. Also doing a few other things to help hubbie out. Then gonna catch up on some of the tv I missed in the hospital if we have enough gigs left on our internet plan. Had a lovely talk with Cookie this morning. Wish I had Melly's number so I could do the same with her. Hear that girl???? Call me!!!! I miss ya and want to talk to you. Not much else going on. Miss my crazy friends. Hope everyone is having a nice week-end. Take care my lovely beeper friends. (((((Hugs)))))

J

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.