Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood, won't you be mine?? daily post. possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Sorry I've been off again guys. Sooo busy. Ugh!!!!

Weather: Grey and overcast with a chance of rain. AND COLD!!!!!

Sleep: Pretty good. Got about 9 hrs.

Mood: Possibly manic, not really sure. Ask me in an hr when I've been up a while.

Plans: Pt, grocery shopping, appt with pdoc, run by the hospital and get a copy of my medical records for new therapist, (deep breath) Wal-mart AGAIN, and finally home again, home again jiggidy jig.

Is that busy or what???!!!! Now do you see why I haven't been on the computer much in the past few days??? Every day has been like that. Sooo looking forward to friday when a friend and I way go shopping. I say may, because I've been trying to get together with her for a like over a month. Sigh. I'm starting to agree with hubbie that she must be undiagnosed bipolar. Because she's starting to act like I used to before I was diagnosed. Sigh..... Really like hanging out with this girl, but half the time when she says she's gonna do something, she doesn't!!!! Now I understand what it's like to have a junker of a car, but still, if she's worried about the noise her brakes are making, then take the dang card to firestone or somewhere else!!!! Ugh, she's so annoying sometimes!!!!! But she's my friend, so for now I'm putting up with it.

Hope everyone has a great day. (((((HUGS)))))) to those who need them!!!!!

<3 JSelleck <3

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahlings

Weather: dark out, may rain. Gonna be cold

Sleep: good

Mood: pretty good. May be a touch of mania in there some where.

Plans: Im making this really cute purse for my step mother. So far I like it and its her style. Will watch Power Lunch (stocks). Looks like every time the Pres. is trying to make a decision on ANYTHING, the stocks go down. *rolling eyes*. All except for guns and ammo. When ever he talks about that, everyone buys up all the ammo and gun company stocks go up. Hey Mr. President, your gun law idea seems to have an opposite effect on gun sales. lol. dummy.

Anyways dahlings, stay safe, stay happy. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

bpcookie responded:
Hey J honey, I got your msg. Thanks for calling. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

sandtiger responded:
Weather: cold and rainy

Sleep: lots of weird dreams

Mood: kind of okay

Plans: Absolutely nothing today, except mac and cheese for dinner (wednesdays are macaroni and cheese dinner night, at our house), and pick up all the trash the dog got into yesterday. ugh.

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
You're welcome gf!!! Have a nice night.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Need some advice...
I am 32 with a wonderful family and just found out that I am bipolar. 20 days ago they left me due to one of my outburst. I need them back ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.