Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sleepless Thursday daily post. Possible trigger.
jselleck posted:
Well, here I am again. Up waaayyyy too early, and unable to fall back asleep. Sigh. So sick of this.

Weather: Can't tell yet. Still dark out. Supposed to be rainy and cold though according to the weather last night. )=

Mood: Ehh, lousy I guess.

Sleep: What's that???? Between the dang cat, my elbow, and hubbie snoring, amazing I got what little sleep I dot.

Plans: Hopefully get a nap sometime today. Have to be up early ( for me that is) to go get blood drawn because PDoc wants a lithuim level to hopefully explain why I can't sleep and why I'm still maniac after they changed my meds. Sigh, I hate be manic!!!! Especially after I've already been in the hospital and don't really want to go back. It was bad enough the first time. Missed my husband and cats like crazy!!!!
Plus supposed to got to San Antonio soon to see the inlaws. If things still work out. We're supposed to leave in two weeks, and still don't know if we're going to have the money or not. Plus some hooligan spray painted our little truck Sunday afternoon and boy was hubbie ticked off. Now we might be getting truck painted instead of going to see family. Sigh, was really looking forward to that. But sometimes tough decisions have to be made.

Also got to do more laundry today, and gonna fix dinner for hubbie after he gets off work tonight. If we can ever get our act together gonna fix a steak dinner one of these nights for a belated Valentine's Day present. Was supposed to cook and maybe go see a movie, but something always seems to come up when ever I want to do something fun. At least I haven't gained any weight considering all the "fatty" food I was eating while in the hospital. One good thing to come out of this mess. May be the only thing. Had my first session with the new counselor tuesday afternoon. She seems like an interesting person. Not too thrilled with the fact she's associated with the 7 day adventitious church. But willing to give her a try for a while. Hubbie seems to like her. That's a plus at least. Didn't think he'd be so thrilled with how far we have to drive. But doesn't seem to phase him. Well, gonna check my e-mail and maybe play some games. Have a great day my friends.

Jess

ddnos responded:
weather - rainy

Sleep, zero

Mood - spacy seeing things a bit

plans writen letters need try go back to bed, go grochery shopping if not too wet and windy, work on homework stuff. my tdod had to get masectomy done after all..last week, and she saw surgean last monday and she tell me that he would say when she cn come back to wrk. but havenig heard anything from her since monday, so getting anxiuous. getting worried she gonna decide retired. then that would be both my doc of 22 years retired, and then her of long time. ok, bed to go now.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: pretty nice

Sleep: pretty good

Mood: pretty good so far

Plans: I have an apt. to see my Endo. today. Hopefully he will have some answers to why my hair is falling out. I shed more than my dog does. I have some chores to do, will watch some tv, maybe start a bracelet, maybe do nothing.

Have a groovy day. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

skypper responded:
Is it really Thursday???? man....i feel so out of it

weather today is cold, yesterday morning it actually SNOWED here at and asround my lil house! like realy light, fluffy little snowflakes, course they melted soon as they hit the ground but it was pretty

mood - tired and blah

sleeep- mine should say SLEEPFUL thursday, been in bed asleep on and off since yestrday afternoon, got hit by the flu or somethin pretty bad even with the vaccine

plans: lay in bed, maybe watch some netflix, had to cancel my sons tutoring good thing is he has no new work this week so its not a bad thing that way, my youngest is home sick he woke up in the mid of night with a stomach ache, so have to ppick up my dd from school alter is all, just dropping her off was such a chore, i feel like death & having a hard time breathing/tryin to catching my breathe

yesterday i knew the sickness was getting worse so i made a big pot of homemade chicken soup and some rice on the side so there are leftovers for all to eat, i'm hoping someone will clean the kitchen bcuz i just went down to get a cup of juice and its a wreck

jess, hope u have a good day and it all works out

(((((doodles)))) my thoughts are with you and also if u make it to the grocery can u please pick me up some crackers? just plain ole saltines

cookie, sorry to hear you're still having probs w/the hair, hopefullly that endo can get it figured out for you!

alright, i'm beat now, my eyes are itching and my nose is running so off to catch it and probably get back to sleep for a bit, my head is just killing me in general
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

jselleck replied to skypper's response:
Hi Skypper,

Things have worked out just about as well as they can. Got blood drawn, and a nap, now doing laundry. Ugh!!!! We've decided not to go to San Antonio mainly due to money, but also due to the way I've been acting lately. Hubbie is afraid that we'll get down there and I'll have a panic attack or go completely off the deep end and we'll be stuck like 8 hours from home. Some times he drive me crazy, but it's sweet how he cares about me and takes care of me. Sister in law is supposed to take video, so at least I'll get to see the ceremony. That almost makes up for it. Did get a little piece of good news. I've lost two dress sizes!!!! Almost to my goal of 30 lbs by May. Determined to make it despite the dang Bipolar Meds!!!! Hope you fell better soon, and someone cleaned your kitchen. Take care.

Jess

monkeybee replied to jselleck's response:
Sky ((hugs))!! I hope you feel better soon! How miserable to be that sick and still have to get out of bed!

Jess, sorry you don't get to go on your trip but that is awesome about losing two dress sizes!

Debbie, sorry about your tdoc still, that is so sad. Keep us posted.

And Cookie, did they find an explanation for your hair loss? I hope so!

weather: today it was freezing...with freezing rain, boo!

mood: starting to improve, I'm coming back around. I found out I'm preggles (YAY!), 9 weeks, but it was not expected, especially since I wasn't exactlly stable on meds yet and the hormones greatly exaggerated my depression. I am finally able to get off the couch and move around without it taking every ounce of energy. It was a rough few weeks trying to keep the kiddos and feeling immobile. But, this week has been much better! Anyway, now that I've rambled.

sleep- ok, not sleeping so many hours now, but I woke up several times in the middle of the night

plans- still trying to get my laundry and house back to par after the last few weeks. Shew. I hope this continues because the mountain in my laundry room is overwhelming!

Tomorrow is Friday, Yay! So happy early Friday.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.