Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
TGIF daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Weather: Bright out, can't really tell.

Sleep: Up and down. Woke up after 6 hours, then took a couple small naps while watching "Downtown Abby." Lovely show.

Mood: So-so. Tired.

Plans: May have lunch with a friend if she ever calls me back. Laundry, laundry, and more laundry. Also need to tidy up a bit. Decided not to go visit the in-laws next month. Disappointed, but we really don't have the money. Even with what we're supposed to get from our health reimbursement fund. SO HATE BEING POOR!!!! Sometimes my life really sucks. But then sometimes it's really good. Hope everyone has a great day.

J

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: very nice

Sleep: not good at all. I woke up because I felt something drop into my ear. I was so panicked because I thought it was a bug. I spend 30 mins in the bathroom trying to flush my ear out. Then I had a hypoglycemia episode. Not fun.

Mood: pretty darn good.

Plans: I would LOVE to go grocery shopping but Im having issues with neck pain and I know that having to turn my head over and over again to look at items will kill my neck. So, I will do some chores, a load of clothes, maybe make a necklace or work on a purse and maybe take the pup for a walk.

You all have a fab. weekend. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

skypper responded:
hello and good evening to all

weather today, i couldn't really tell i thought it was cold but kids said hot, i'm still feverish so can't tell if it is hot or cold bcause i feel both at once

sleep: i got lots of it, but still feeling i need much more

mood: tired and exhausted

plans: its late so not too much, i did make dinner today, and all day off and on i've been cleaning/wiping all the doors/doorknobs/switchplates and etc w/lysol trying to kill the germs, i fdon't want anyone else getting sick so trrying to disinfect common surface areas...also in these past few days i've been sick i've watched 3 seasons of Vampire Diary's via Netflix, everyones been making fun of me but what else have i got to do i say?
so just waiting on my sheets to dry, need to wash & dry my big comforter then back to sleep for me, i'm quite tired and need my rest if i'm to get any better
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.