Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Good news re my tdoc
ddnos posted:

Ok, so the good news is that though m;y tdoc ended up having to have a masectomy after all, in the end, she does not have to do radiation or chemotherapy -she just has to have hormone treatment for the next 5-10 years, and the doctors believe that the chance of breat cancer reoccuring is very low!!

She has already started back to work this week, and I get to see her the 12th of March! Wooooooo hoooooo! I'm so happy for her!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

skypper responded:
That is fantastically great news my dear!!!! Give goold ole tdoc a big hug from your sis skyp when you see her & tell I'm hoping for her rooting for her to kick cancers booty!!!!
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

ddnos replied to skypper's response:
lol thank you so much michelle!

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty responded:
yay!

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
yeah, eh?

monkeybee replied to ddnos's response:
That's awesome; excellent news!

jselleck replied to monkeybee's response:
So happy for her!!! That's really good news. I've had two members of my mom's side of the family die from cancer and two survive. It's a lousy disease. Luckily I didn't inherit the Braca gene, so my chances of getting it are low. Still I've had some scares even at my age. Luckily it was all chalked up to a dang reaction to the deodorant I was using. Guess I used too many different brands as a kid and now can only use Suave. At least it's inexpensive!!!!

Jess

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.