Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thrilling Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings, Ever have a day when your thinking about too many things at one time and you end up goofing up on something?? I had to correct the title of this post because I HAD written * /poss. post*. It would have been funny if I hadn't caught it. You guys would have been thinking "hhhmmm I wonder if there is a post under there or not?"

Weather: nice

Sleep: good

Mood: good

Plans: prob. the usual. Still haven't started any new craft projects. I did make my step mom a cute purse and matching sun hat and the entire project cost me about $5.

Have a good day dahlings. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

skypper responded:
hey

weather to be in the 70's again

sleep sucked

mood is horrible, i feel sick to my stomach, woke up vomiting and with puffy eyes from being up crying all night...idk how a person can live with so much pain sometimes....

plans, take my son to tutoring, take him to the library, to the ppost office, come home & veg in my room...pick other 2 kids from school, wamr leftovers for dinner for them...i doubt i'll eat today, can never keep anything down when i'm this upset
guess i shoud get dress, throw on some jeans or something so i can take my son already

hope you guys are doing ok out there
~Sky
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

ddnos responded:
Weather - raining

Sleep - too much

Mood - mildly depressed

Plans - slept till afternoon, then went to the dentist for him to fix a cavity that was behind a filling on my front tooth, and you could see it from the front. Now I'm home and sore as heck.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ddnos replied to ddnos's response:
ps. not sore from tooth, but sore from chronic pain, especially my feet and low back
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Skypper, you poor honey. I know how you feel darling. With me the pain is in my....well, you know, my tail bone and back and when they are all ganging up on me at one time, I can't sit, lay on my back or lay on my side, so I'm totally screwed. I can't do anything but cry or take a crap load of pills and hope one of them will make me fall to sleep.

We shouldn't have to live with pain, unfortunately nobody has figured out a good way to end pain. So we suffer. But, at least you have some friends to suffer with ya.

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
Oh no Debbie Doodles Dahling, you too? Geez, everyone is falling apart. Is your low back pain above the hip area or do you have tail bone pain? *Cookie kisses Debbies chronic pain* I hope its not tail bone pain, cause then that means I just kissed your azz. LOL

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
Thank you cookie, you're very sweet <3
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.